Survivor Club useless

Survivor club is useless for fresh sterters like me. The advantages of buying this monthly subscription is not worth the money. New players in order to gain more interest in the game they want to pay so that they level up fast or level up fast their buildings so that they will be more competitive faster to not lose interest because for example i cant participate in heart love event. In wars i cant play often because there is no participation in low level factions.Many events are for players that are att least mid level.
I payed for a useless subscription.Not again

6 Likes

Agreed just cancelled

4 Likes

I just let mine expire, price is too steep for such little perks. Im a vet player.
So if doesnt benifit new players and it doesnt benifit vet players … whats the point of it? I hope scopely revamps it to make it worthwhile.

6 Likes

I knew after the week trial it was going to be trash, nothing that justifies the price tag. Ten dollars for the whole shebang would have been a mover for sure.

4 Likes

To suck even more money from players. You would also be surprised how many people sign up for things and then forget to cancel them or are too lazy to quit and keep letting them charge you.

My opinion is that memberships must still be at an acceptable enough level for them so they don’t feel the need to put any effort into improving it. Otherwise, you would see some kind of minimal effort being made to keep people on board.

The bottom line is this, “Why do more when most people are willing to accept less.”

3 Likes

Having a weapon wheel that mostly drops parts which SC members don’t even need, and on top of that making these parts sell for wood and not for armory tokens is the biggest slap in SC members face imo
@WalkerTexasRanger

2 Likes

I’d suggest a permanent 25% exp boost, weekly toon rental, at the end of a weapon craft failure possibly a reroll for a success.

1 Like

Obligatory SC subscription post number 756

I lost track at 742

and in my currency the value is $ 100.

I suggest they increase the price to 1k and reduce benefits

the more suckers join the better, then scopely will give us f2p more free stuff

people wont cancel, it’s like a drug,

Definitely needs a refreshment. $25 is very pricey

1 Like

Until more people cancel Sc it will only get worse not better👍

2 Likes

The entire game nowadays is useless for starters who missed the era when get useful toons and resources was easy.

2 Likes

They def need to upgrade it. Something I would love to be added to SC is unlimited auto farm. Instead of needing to use tokens, the option should be there to just “collect rewards”. I hate constantly running out of tokens and then having to manually farm. A bit selfish, but perhaps this can be added to next call @Parker

@WalkerTexasRanger

4 Likes

I love this idea. :+1:t2:

Everyone should cancel SC and maybe it will encourage them to revamp it. They only listen to players when they take their money away.

There are far too few benefits for the amount it costs and there are no rewards for loyalty. In the beginning they gave extra rewards like trainers and gear for staying in the club, that should be brought back.

I’m pretty sure they also said there would be exclusive SC toons then only did 2, which I guess fulfills this. But giving an exclusive, at least half decent, S-Class might lure people back in.

Maybe it just doesn’t make them enough money for it to be worth keeping it interesting.

Me I cancelled too, because the only use is to have a bigger roster… So 25 € only for it is a waste of money…

1 Like

That’s a great idea, could persuade me back, might need a bit more to thou ie faster energy timer, greater amount of survivors, higher crit rate when crafting, there’s tons of things they could do to actually give it value

2 Likes

I canceled too… but once that roster space issues hits it always gets me back in a corner to renew.

But thank to these S classes roster space will soon be a moot issue, since you have to literally put everything into them.

:grin::sweat_smile:

Yup it literally got to a point where i realized the main thing i was keeping the membership around for was the additional roster space. That’s when i knew it was time to cancel. Turns out they were ripping me off more than the average member as i was only getting bronze mods in my weekly mission whereas it’s supposed to be a gold mod

1 Like