Survival roads is sucks

Hello, after losing when I enter a new team boss Tyreese has full hp, he is always cured, it makes no sense, why despite injuries he has full hp?

Yeah yesterday i was on the last stage with 1 guy to beat. They kept refilling his health when i went back in. Lame! Is anybody even able to beat their daily sr now?

1 Like

I have seen this glitch multiple times myself. Mine was on the green wayland so it was Especially frustrating

I am having similar issues, i haven’t been able to get past round 2 on any of the levels.

1 Like

They ruined sr again, i stacked today on last stage where you can use only yellows and green against green and reds. I had to use recover pill about 30 times to revive my best toons and finish this.
I dont know why im still doing sr. Yesterday bought 3rd plat mod. 3rd useless with lowest stat than some gold mods.
People who make decisions in this company are full of :poop: with high ego and short :eggplant:
One hour for daily sr is a joke.
It is game for fun or work?
Worst and worst in every next week :-1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m getting the same problem

1 Like

Yes, IS sucks.

2 Likes

5 stars in this mode are U S E L E S S.

I always struggle with the tough construction stage.

Back then I use to struggle with the strong bridge stage. Now I have more strongs.

1 Like

“Survival roads is sucks.”

I concur and would impart this piece of wisdom on you…

2 Likes

I’m sitting on 1.3 mil tokens because of the horror stories with platinum mods. If anything, they sound even worse than the horror which is the gold mod. I have filled my mode inventory to the 1000 max, have sold off all bronze and nearly all silver (got tired of clicking or I would have) and still have yet to get a mod with more than one “max” stat-and most get zero max stats.

1 Like

I don’t know what they did to Survival Roads but they should undo it! Everything is geared towards ppl who buy offers to get ahead I feel. Will the rest of us building off of what we have and waiting for weeks and months to get a foot up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.