Survival Road work around

So hopefully you’ve been saving kits for SR. For those impossible zombie roadmaps use 5 stars to kill the basic zombies and your 6 stars/S class for the clean up kills. Hope this helps

I have a crap tonne of 5* one but no green and blue kits

2 Likes

I have green and blue but no yellow lol

1 Like

Even 5* are overkill, really. If necessary, you can use 3* green Michonne and a couple green 1*. Just make sure you have good crit weapons for them. minimum +50. Make sure that you aren’t killing too many though, the non-taunt crit resist walkers mean that you can’t activate Guardian 2 on your team. It’s sometimes better to leave some so you can get those shields on, an additional turn can make the difference,

1 Like

Good point my man I will make a note of that cuz that critical resist is insane

If it’s not taunters and you can take green, double camo michonne, set them up to rush two turns apart, and auto (clear any camo-immune walkers first.). Takes a while if you don’t have any real damage dealers, but plays itself. Careful when all walkers on screen are dead, your Michonnes might get out of sync, so pause auto immediately and set it up for the next one.

If it’s just one or two non-taunters and you can take yellow, try building a wall of 5* Kates. With three, you can rush one every turn, and the heal over time together with Tenacity should keep them alive forever. Your other toons should be able to deal high amounts of damage, as you probably can’t auto - the damage from the walker hits will probably give you too much AP

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.