Survival Road update

Scopely with this new change to the survival road challenge you deamed it impossible to play anymore I couldn’t even make it through 1 stage and all my characters died and it’s not like I have a terrible roster I have at least 3 lvl 6’s. Go back to what it was or your going to lose my money!! Please

1 Like

If you are talking about the Survival Road Tournament, they announced recently that they are introducing 3 modes, The mode we have this time is the middle difficulty one, which I am finding pretty brutal myself, but at least we are all in the same bucket, and I will end up with my normal sort of placing.
The other mode which is going to be harder than this one, is going to be like the Somme 1917, it will be a brutal massacre of everyone’s toons.
But it will revert back to the normal one soon enough, they are going to cycle through them - thats what I got from the message anyway, so you will be back to hitting milestones.

They need to go back to the way it was and leave there. Stop trying to ruin the game by changimg the stuff that is perfectly fine. Fix the shit that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.