Survival Road Tourney Bug Compensation

Come on Scopely, fix this bug that is bugging(no use for a better term) us all in the last few hours. Thanks to this we can’t push the rewards for the milestones. We need a fix here and compensation with this since some play free( me included) and want to get Michelle so bad. Come on, Scopes. WE.ARE. WAITING.

2 Likes

Uh… What bug?

Worst bug awareness post ever.

7 Likes

You might not have noticed it. It crashed the game a few times awhile ago. Some may have not felt it. So sorry if I didn’t please the status quo of said post. Thanks for the opinion though.

3 Likes

It happens to players who have the beta update and i can confirm this bug is indeed happening on gold stage 1 @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely or someone can we getthis sorted out i lost 8 energy on this one stage and i desperately need the scalpels for Michelle it justs crashes and takes your energy like in territorys :frowning:

3 Likes

Well now I got past Gold stage 1. I didn’t how but thank the gods it is over. And now have I recently felt a bug like with the Beta.

2 Likes

How did you do it if you dont mind, a brother needs help

1 Like

Sorry you’re having problems. For future reference:

Please remember that all problems with beta need to be reported on the beta Google+ page.

One thing that will help the developers get to the relevant part of the logs quickly is to provide a date/timestamp (including timezone) of the reset.

I’ve highlighted the other similar thread from the forums, which includes a lot more helpful details, to the CM and he has alerted the beta team to watch for similar reports on the beta Google+ page.

2 Likes

no one reads google+ page its full of spam…

2 Likes

I just waited for an hour if that time is correct. Then I checked the game again. I did it mano y mano first to see if it still bugs. When it didn’t go to my home screen I continued with auto attacks.

1 Like

about to try roll back. lol then redownload the update

I submitted a report im just upset that i cant get the remaining scalpels for Michelle :frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I thought google shuts google+ down.
Some kind of trolling? Beta testers plz report at Google+ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bug still present… have tried 4 times and keeps crashing

Edit i found a way to fix the problem as follow
Use a 6* andrea ranged attack team with crit weapons it kills all the walkers fast enough before the bug hits

Got a link? I have feedback…

They announced a shut down date (which is very close, sometime in April). It’s still up and it’s still the platform for beta. A new beta is in the works, with more information coming.

Edit: shutdown date is April 2.

1 Like

https://plus.google.com/communities/108603729643836109102

It’s a closed community.

1 Like

Not closed enough if you read half the posts. Hopefully my feedback on the utterly bonkers “max” button can be read in between all the spam being posted there…

1 Like

Yeah we deserve compensation

1 Like

Can we get 500 wrinkled shirts and 500 work gloves please scopley or a 9mm pistol again maybe