Survival Road Tournament Change 10/25

Hello Survivors,

While testing this weekend’s upcoming Faction Survival Road Tournament, an issue was discovered that would cause all progress players made in the tournament to frequently reset while the tournament was in progress. As we are committed to providing a high-quality tournament experience, we are canceling the Faction Survival Road Tournament and replacing it with a Solo Survival Road Tournament. This solo tournament will begin at 5PM PDT today, which is the same time the faction tournament was intended to run. We hope you enjoy the tournament.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

5 Likes

A solo faction survival road :thinking: :rofl:

10 Likes

Everyone has to form 1-person factions, duh

3 Likes

Committed to high quality :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

So committed they called it a solo faction tournament

5 Likes

what is a solo faction SR tournament? Sounds like a new type of event?

2 Likes

Naninnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Faction solo?

Your brain is roasted my guy

It has hot blazing cool rewards!

2 Likes

love dem solo faction tournies :upside_down_face::thinking:

while I do applaud you for letting us know early, I think it would be wise to provide some clarification or perhaps edit your post.

1 Like

What’s solo faction tournament?

1 Like

Hey all,

That was just a typo, which we’ve corrected. Our apologies! Please enjoy the tournament.

Best,
TayTron

3 Likes

Yo! Why not starting these damn tournaments 2 or 3 hours earlier? I mean 5pm your time is 2am Central European Time.

3 Likes

If it’s like the daily sr just cancel it now

12 Likes

we will enjoy it alright as long as you give us good rewards. :wink:

Where is Halloween event info please?

1 Like

what would a solo faction tournament look like8b44f1831dc1b1e6d23fef4bba6a3a23

Genuine question how can it be a faction SR is screwed up, yet can run same thing in same format as solo event no problemo?

Throw a blitz instead please… make it sclass items and heads for milestone an reward

8 Likes

puts war that is much better, otherwise there is no point getting good characters