Survival road start times and duration

Is there any reason to disrespect all of the non american timezone players?
Is impossible to be able to finish the legendary level of the survival road tournament if you have the bad habit of sleeping during night time.
I don’t see the reason to treat your players that way and of course we see it any tournament, but just the last 2 tournaments you did it this way.
It is gonna be always this way or it will be rotation on starting times and duration?

1 Like

Not really disrespect, but Scopely is an American company so…

1 Like

Mate, if they changed the schedule up to cater to a certain time zone, a different time zone would be inconvenienced. No matter what, someone will always have the edge over you time-wise, maybe if Scopely wasn’t

and instead had set up shop wherever you live, you would be the one with the advantage. Sorry, but changing around the schedule would cause a lot more strife than it would satisfaction.

2 Likes

I think there is an easy solution.
The only thing needed is to change the tournament duration to 24 or 48 hours.
That way everyone will have the same advantage-disadvantage, at least on sleeping times, not for final rushes on certain tournaments but that is something we all know.
Sorry for my English as is not my primary language.

1 Like

To be fair, we’ve moaned about start times and this week they’ve shuffled the end times for level ups and changed SR times completely.

The problem this time isn’t the start/ end times, its the fact its shorter than usual

Uuuuhhhh. A little word called rotation. Ro-ta-tion.

1 Like

Ro-ta-tion?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.