Survival Road Difficulty

Hey community and devs! I just made this account to inform you that my faction is getting upset that survival road seems to have changed.
For some reason none of us can beat almost any level anymore.
I don’t know why this happened but my faction seems to be dwindling as a result and I wanted to inform you so hopefully you can revert it and not lose more players.
Thank you!

9 Likes

They already nerfed it, can’t make it any lower or people will just auto complete.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums Tailbite! Your faction isn’t the only one. I’m confused myself, this SR tournament was more difficult than the previous but it wasn’t advertised as to what difficulty it was so I assumed it was normal SR. I feel like it was maybe the medium difficulty SR and wasn’t advertised correctly. I’m really sorry to hear your faction is dwindling, lots of factions are with the state of the game lately. Maybe @GR.Scopely can answer this for people and take the feedback from you and others :slight_smile:

Didnt they recently make it harder with the new walkers and legend toons in survival road? Wtf is this shit now? I barely got by the way it was

1 Like

It said right on the tournament heading that it was hard sr

2 Likes

I must have missed it, I looked all over for it but didn’t see it. I was blind I guess haha

i myself did’t find it too hard infect i enjoyed it but i can feel ur feeling though scoley already told us that they are going to make Sr more challanging

1 Like

During the tournament last week it appears that the SR daily roads increased in difficulty again. On a separate region going from 111 to 112 the stats dramatically increased all of a sudden. Idk why? Normally the progressively increase. No clue if it got tied in with the tourney or not.

1 Like

The last survival road tournament was Hard mode (normal, hard and nightmare). I can’t recall if they advertised it in game this way, but they did on the calendar out of the game I believe.

2 Likes

I’ve gone from finishing legendary in tournament road, to having to stop midway through Silver on the last one. In daily survival road, I haven’t been able to get past level 1 for two days in a row. I am f2p, lvl 153. If I can use my best toons, I can win but the current structure seems to slot me into my weaker areas. It’s great that some of you like it, I don’t.

I kept trying to check in game and couldn’t find out so maybe it was calendar only. I barely check the calendar anymore so that’s my bad haha, but I was definitely confused on it lol. Thank you for bringing that up, I might not be blind and crazy after all… or blind atleast

It was listed in game, but not everywhere. The tournament ad display (the one you get when the event starts) had “hard mode” on it IIRC. as had the inbox message under events. The daily/tournament SR selection screen did not have the info I think (even though I seem to rememeber the Nightmare SR ones had in the past). Could definitely be improved.

1 Like

Not sure if they have changed the difficulty of the daily SR but it was strange 2 days ago I was not able to beat stage 1 no matter what team combo I’ve used. The damage the toons have dealt was crazy.

Since the sr tourney im losing a lot of toons too on sr. Today i lost 10 toons on the first level of the daily sr. Its incredibly tough to beat the levels as f2p or small spender. They definately nerfed it. The wrong way ofcourse…

1 Like

@Tailbite123 - Thanks for the feedback - I have other feedback similar to this one when it comes to the difficulty of SR and I will inform the team about the sentiment.

GR

2 Likes

Ditto same… since then been struggle to get past 1st stage at all. Seems to have significantly increased difficulty to point unplayable.

Would love to know if all players expwriencing this or just those with the bad buckets

1 Like

Can you post the stats, so we can compare them? I didn’t notice anything too much out of the ordinary.

[ETA] it did seem slightly harder, I guess, but barely noticeable - roughly what I would expect from regular progression through the stages, not a clear jump.

Sorry never screen shoted them. But the 1st stage on both days was human. Simply couldn’t beat the stage or any of them.

Currently on stage 8 today and whilst can tell much harder than normal just taking my sweet time. I’m level 362 on SR so not exactly like I’m top of tree and whilst expect difficulty to increase and the need to think about toons weapons etc for stage requirements at times it’s noticeably and significantly altered since the SR tourni

1 Like

If your talking about Daily SR I failed today can’t get through level 436? Stage 8 with 2 s class Priya Wangfa and a couple of revivers impossible for me gave up☹️

1 Like

It appears daily SR was also switched to “hard mode”. I have a mini account that’s only on level 13 daily SR. Used to be fairly easy. Is now almost impossible. Level 13 SR should not be impossible for starting players to complete. The enemies went from 500 atk, hp, def to 1500 atk, 2000 hp, 2000 def.

SERIOUSLY?! Can’t even complete the daily missions due to this.

@GR.Scopely daily SR is way to hard, especially at the lower levels. If you want new players to quit due to difficulty, mission accomplished. I’m sure that was not your intent.

2 Likes