Survival Road Changes

Hello Survivors,

Exciting changes will be arriving tomorrow (11/27) to Survival Road Tournaments! To add additional depth to Survival Road Tournaments, there will now be 3 different tournament modes that can apply to both solo and faction SRT:

Survival Road: Normal - Normal Mode will not include any changes to the current Survival Road Tournament format.

Survival Road: Hard - Hard Mode will be shorter than Normal mode, will contain more difficult enemies and provide more valuable rewards.

Survival Road: Nightmare - Nightmare Mode will be the ultimate Survival Road challenge! Each stage will reward 1 point and 1 additional bonus point for the first completion of the stage. The number of stages and difficulty can vary from tournament to tournament. Rewards will be the most robust in Nightmare Mode versus all other Survival Road Tournament formats.

Every Survival Road tournament moving forward will be one of the three above formats. We hope you enjoy these changes!

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

12 Likes

IMG_3248

36 Likes

With all the broken things why mess with something that actually works?!?!
Still I’ll wait until i try these out to pass an opinion on these changes but considering current track record I’m not very optimistic

25 Likes

We’ve had Nightmare before, so what’s tomorrow’s tournament going to be?

7 Likes

This wasn’t asked for.
This is another convoluted bend over.

Scopley GFY.

21 Likes

Since, nightmare was awful even without the new changes, this one is going to be absolutely abysmal.

18 Likes

Doing all this unnecessary work to change things we dont want. The state of the game could be changed so easily, but instead things like this are what is worked on… smh

3 Likes

Yea this wasn’t asked for. Stop tweaking game play when it isn’t wanted.

5 Likes

Sayyyy wuttttt

1 Like

More variety can be a good thing but come on. Take our feedback on the miserable harvest event please.

5 Likes

Please stop while you are so not ahead.

2 Likes

Must be what PC is asking for

What will this do for scoring?? We need more details here

I’ll give it a go, don’t like nightmare mode. I start losing toons, I’m done with it. Can’t be bothered to work that hard for that.

1 Like

Omg!
What the heck is going on! :joy:
We didn’t ask for this, we didn’t ask for 5* weapons, we didn’t ask for a Thanksgiving event that revolves around epic and elite gear.

Feels like an elborate and extensive punking is going on.
Who are you guys taking suggestions from!?!

4 Likes

So if we start on nightmare and realize we can’t complete it can we drop down a tier or are we locked in for duration of event?

I remember nightmare mode from before, it wasn’t bad at all. Time consuming but beatable.

Then for some reason Scopely went ludicrous difficulty stage one and made sr unbearable.

If we start second tier and find it easy can we tier up?

I’m not understanding why “fix” the one ■■■■■■■ thing in this game that wasn’t broken.

2 Likes

Dear God please make it stop

2 Likes