Survival Road and Energy Refills

Hello All

Not sure if this has been brought up already…
Can Survival Road be more about actually completing the event?? and not about how quick you can finish to use all the energy refills you have to stay in first place.

I know this has been the way for a long time now but what is the point if the same players just keep taking the rewards and points using their unlimited supply of cans…
Surely something has to change!

2 Likes

I dont understand why you thought SR is the only event with that problem :man_shrugging:
Its exactly same in every other event … :tipping_hand_man:

5 Likes

SR difficulty is fundamentally broken, as only nightmare is really a challenge for a sginificant part of players (and even that probably isn’t by now for some players), but they clearly don’t want to (or plausibly can) raise the difficulty (and tf they do raise it, it just goes back to whoever is willing to spend the most cans on gambling for reflect damage triggers, like nightmare was during the 6* era)

But yes, the mode is in bitter need of an update, like they did a year ago which made it interesting again for a couple of months.

2 Likes

Sr cans to the league store and rewards etc etc

1 Like

SR cans to the league store. This

1 Like

Energy choiceboxes (5x) to replace the two horde cans in league store…

1 Like

There used to be nightmare mode but I guess that didn’t generate as much cash, cos they never run it now

1 Like

Most sr tourneys I don’t even really bother getting past silver or gold. Unless, of course, things like hives are available through milestones. But if they gave an actual incentive to finish the legendary road (other than mediocre trainers and markers) maybe it’d be worth the time investment. I guess armory tokens would probably be enough for me tbh.

People complained that Hard and Nightmare mode were too hard for the new players.

That would be my guess.

1 Like

Hm, because arenas and the S18 roadmaps are a breeze for them, for sure…

Arenas are segmented by leagues… so yeah, newer players get lower/easier leagues.

They also did reduce the roadmap difficulties multiple times, even when those maps weren’t even that difficult.

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t even say this but I kinda miss the super hard road maps they ran when nightmare first came out. Obviously new people need to be able to finish normal events and they should be accessible to most but for those of us that have been playing for three years its a lot of hitting auto and putting down the phone while watching TV before bed.

2 Likes

I think there’s a mixed reaction to harder difficulty roadmaps, but for good reason.

The main gripe I’ve seen is harder difficulty roadmaps that require special currency aside from the usual world energy. The issue with this is if someone brings in a wrong team, they essentially lose that currency, which can be important if you’re only given a certain few currency amount. (Eg: Beehives for this event) Unlocking the map itself helps, but I’m not too fond of the limited time duration that maps are open for. Don’t see why they can’t just leave the maps open for the entire duration of the map. (Eg: Daily maps remain open for the rest of the duration, rather than the 30 min duration)

1 Like

Yess. Besides sometimes missing a stage or two within the time limit, some players occasionally reopen a cleared map by mistake… Unlocking the map till it resets would have solved this…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.