Survival Club benefit (Skip the timer etc)? Make it great again

Hello Scopely,

would it not be an good idea give your club members the possibility to use the “skip the timer” while crafting like 5x per weak if member of the club or so? Ofc. limitless would be a little “overkill” but maybe 5x per week for free?

Just an idea, how to improve the Club a little bit, because lately it had bad reputation…

I think we had a great developement of it with gear + trainers each week - that got replaced by Comic Characters in museum which where almost impossible to get, the good ones like Zach. We have 2 club member toons, Andrea and Julie… Some are still using Andrea and Julie, but across this S-class now a days, those 2 are not much worth.

You put 1000 Collective box up for us, and it was very expensive - I bet the tactic where to get some of the users to spend their comics - which is fair enough.

For me boing in a club is to have some advantage of it, every day, week - month etc. yes we have dialy pull and free craft parts, but it is like it’s not enough if we take the tempO from your players…

4 Likes

Bruh, they have a hard time starting war or sending out one lillith compensation right now. Lol you are trying to break the game.
On second thought lets try it.

4 Likes

Sc needs something new agreed. I’d prefer better odds when crafting. But it definitely needs something.

2 Likes

Yes it does… I would love to have the skipper like 5x per weak, and better chances yes…

1 Like

I like this idea it s been done as such on other games.
GR

13 Likes

yes. Just deliver 5 Blowtorch a week…
Or…one a day.
Please.

1 Like

Yes, please bring up survivor club up to the team. Right now, it’s an endless stream of pulling four stars. Without the SC toon, it really has little value. 4 months for 1000 S class items is not value.

2 Likes

Glad that you like the idea :slight_smile: I was thinking of the club and how to improve it with up to date inputs in the game… as well we could bro g back weekly rewards as we had before with trainers, gear, crafting elements etc.

1 Like

Other games compensate their customers appropriately for fuck ups unlike your company so I’m not counting on anything to change.

There is zero value in SC atm. Something needs to improve for it or just stop it completely cus its garbage :-1::-1:

1 Like

I thought the 1000 s-class items were a step in the right direction they were to over priced but not a bad idea it’s needs more premium toons to be added

1 Like

Yeah, let’s not start using what other games do as a benchmark for your crappy SC membership. If you guys actually saw how well other games treat their paying customers your heads would ■■■■■■■ explode.

Looking forward to see some improvements… I think for having “a club membership” you should feel a little bit special - that you pay for some game advantage… I know we have free parts, 1 daily pull, comics…But we need to spice it a little bit now…

1 Like

Talking of SC, there isn’t enough time left to get the Red Baseball Cap that’s taken 6 months to get, man this is going to be such a disappointment

1 Like

Let’s give them the incentive to bring new content to this stale SC membership…
I’m sticking to my guns this time and not renewing until they do.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.