Supply Depot Suggestion - Wood

I have suggested this a while back and it was considered not needed by other players because wood can be collected in Raid, so can food. i am requesting for Wood material to be added to the supply depot for the other players that need or are interested. even if it can be for 2 days out of the week. this will give players time to stock up for upgrading weapons and/or their community. this will also help new players that are struggling in raids or collecting in the material post because of low lvl. @WalkerTexasRanger

RTS Edit

12 Likes

Arena, raids, Sr, basically everything gives you wood😉 ps like many all my farms are for food only

8 Likes

You know who really needs to be added to the supply depot…

Because she’s nowhere to be found outside of that war crate. #notpayingforrtrainersever

21 Likes

Wood? Seriously? This is not a good suggestion.
Now armory tokens in depot, that is something I could get behind.

21 Likes

Again, im speaking for myself and the new players. everything gives you food in the game but thats in the supply depot. Good thing Scopely doesn’t listen to F2P players, i would be happy that it happens to piss y’all off. :+1:t4:

1 Like

I guess it’s good that you’re bringing up an issue, but I literally have not heard from anyone else that they need wood, F2P or whales.

3 Likes

Actually, I could use the addition of wood in the gear depot. I don’t raid or play arena religiously so I mostly get wood from selling items or 25.8. Pretty much, we just need a resource depot. Food, wood, armory tokens, and scraps.

7 Likes

I think this would be a great idea for the newer players still trying to level up their buildings. Most of us been playing so long that we have forgotten just how long it takes to gather the astronomical amounts of wood it takes for building levels… on top of that you need wood for mod scraps… I don’t know how this game even gets new players at all now. It is ridiculously hard for newbies.

2 Likes

Whilst accept and understand newer players need wood. The fact remains wood is obtainable in abundance… saying that do not raid engage in arenas or basics of game begs question what are you doing?
I remeber the strugggles when starting out and the grind but once town maxed never been short of wood. In fact id wager most players no longer have the wood factory in their town but have 4 scav camps.
Every day I gain more wood than can use. I max my scrap allowance and have spare. Not a flex but stating a fact an I’m not on 24hr a day either.
I’m not being critical but if need advice about how to gain more wood than can build a hut with then talk to experience players.

3 Likes

During SR tournaments when you get an excess of wood craft things that need wood. Then when you are low on wood sell those things for wood.

2 Likes

No need to take a spot for wood, I would be foaming out of my mouth if that ever happens

1 Like

If I could like this 20 times, I wood. Definitely a great idea. I’m constantly scrambling around for more…

1 Like

we need better ascendables, shards, armory tokens etc~ plz

2 Likes

No More Wood !!!

2 Likes

There is a lot of things that the game needs & players want. I don’t go hard like others so to maintain my playing time, the wood would be appreciated. I can barely win Raids to get 10k of wood. They can rotate food, wood & whatever else other players need in that slot. I made a suggestion that could help players oppose to saying No like some of y’all.

Appreciate the players that agree to adding wood. Hope to see the change one day & @Carl_Porter can foam at the mouth.

There doesn’t need to be 2 slots in the depot for food, the 15 K food is pretty useless, that could be swapped out for 100k wood without really harming anybody.

7 Likes

Good Point ! :+1:t4:

I agree with adding wood to the depot.
Also when it comes to resetting upgrades on weapons , would it be possible to be able to select which upgrade you want to reset?? Coz I have some decent upgrades on a few of my weapons but don’t wanna reset it all bc of 1 sh*t upgrade.

1 Like

Wood isn’t a need, I haven’t had a single wood producing building in 3 years , just raid

2 Likes

Try the blue pill for wood lol