Supply Depot only has toons? No fills or weapons?

Just an opinion, but the store should never be just toons. There should always be cans, and there should always be weapons. All of the toons in SD were completely devalued with ascendance, so I don’t like having to wait a week for a refresh like this:

I’d just like to suggest maybe making the cans slot, and one weapon slot, permenantly those particular items.

12 Likes

There are cans in the Depot. World and Raid. They just didn’t show up for you this week.

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to say. There are cans, and weapons available in the depot. My concern is that they are frequently absent. That feels wrong to me.

I wait all week for the depot to refresh, and then there’s nothing useful in it? I don’t like when there are no cans and no weapons in theSD.

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is that both World and Raid Cans should always be available? If that’s the case, any supply points I scrounge up will be drained dry on a weekly bases. Probably wouldn’t be able to afford the 4⭐ trainer most of the time.

4* ? Why dont you take benedict ? OO

Good Idea

Typical response

Every time I see anyone on this board come up with a good idea that makes sense it is immediately followed up with a response of “well I don’t need it so it’s a stupid idea” comment? Why is it so hard for some people to think about anyone but themselves for just one second? No one needs 8 characters clogging up the depot for a week.

3 Likes

Calm down dude. I’m not saying I’m against the idea. In fact, my stance on the idea is not anywhere in that reply. It’s just something that’ll happen.

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen him in there. I usually have enough for the persona trainers but I can’t imagine how much I’d have to save up.

2 Likes

My depo looks very much the same atm, unfortunately. If the depo refreshed daily then fine, I would just sigh & wait for the next day to roll around. But if they’re going to make us wait a week then yeah, I would prefer permanent refill/ weapon spots over garbage 3/4* toons.

2 Likes

It’s not a feature designed to really help you. It’s designed so you’ll hopefully spend. Either on points or skipping, but not much on the help you aspect.

I 100% agree with your entire post. What I would also like to see is it go to 24hrs like every other depot. Whats with the week wait time? I am assuming the cans is the only reason they didn’t make that change when they added the gear markers but couldn’t they just program it so the world and raid cans only showed up once a week then? If we knew this then it wouldnt be a big deal if they werent made permenant. With 4 star tokens impossible to get from events these days it would be nice to have one or two spots devoted to a weapon.

3 Likes

THIS! ^^^

1 Like

People do spend on the depot as it stands. A 1,000 coins in refreshes will net you many more refills (not to mention the other items) than 1,000 coins spent in the shop unless you are really unlucky. What incentive is there to change?

1 Like

They should cut the refresh time in half at least as well. Waiting a week is stupid, I’d prefer if it was a day but would settle for 3 days.

2 Likes