Show us them kals / 5 star tokens ya

2 Likes

I get 9 pulls so I’m likely to get 1 kal and some tokens

2 Likes

I’m sure kooky will be posting he got Pam

2 Likes

He got 14 pams from his pulls from placing first in the raids

Lol I’m sure

1500 stupid chihuahua dolls for a useless Romanov that I already have. Seriously Scopely, someone needs to hit y’all upside the head with a bag of hammers… Re-goddamn-diculous

5 Likes

Actually I really prefer to get a Kal instead of a laughable amount of itens from Romanov collection. Also, Scopely still don’t put how much itens we can get from every pull

And the last item was 700 dog plushies.

2 Likes

Lol what a waste

1 Like

150+ raid cans for this, folks.

2 Likes

Yep that’s why I didn’t raid :joy:

1 Like

Lots of cans just for 15k of doggies and 3k of 5* tokens

Got this. I always wanted a Christa and that Gregory, sooooo… I kinda like this event. Asha is not going to burn his a$$ in one RNG wheel.

5 Likes

Trash like always bc my a¢¢ount ¢ode isn’t “special” or “lucky”. I only raided for the milestones as they were the only things that weren’t trash for a change. I’m sure someone will be in trouble for adding a extra zero to those numbers lol

1 Like

Can’t wait for my chihuahua dolls to be converted to trash sd points… FFS Scopely, #fixyourfkinggame… Trash…

It seems getting 4k dogs at once was lucky? If you’d even call it that. Romanov is a depot toon

Yeah, maybe just going for milestones is the better play here. Those were good. Dumping 150 cans for an RNG wheel sounds risky and insanely time consuming

Romanov is worthless lol

2 Likes

Not worthless to everyone

2 Likes