Suggestion for account security

Because of the whole system of needing to link accounts, and outsourcing, I have an idea for better account security which also helps in case of needing to transfer accounts between devices.

How about creating a unique username and password for TWD:RTS. So you can log out of one device, and login to another if needed. It will solve the hassle of needed to go through support, and could strengthen account security.

Let me know what you think of this idea @JB.Scopely or @GR.Scopely , and I got the idea from https://forums.scopely.com/t/ingame-account-security

1 Like

This should have been in place day 1. Using account codes rather than usernames let’s people change their names freely but doesn’t allow for easy transfer.

1 Like

Maybe it can be like Twitter, you can change the name everyone sees, but you also have another name that stays the same. So you use the 2nd name and a password to login.

Or no name changes like most video games :man_shrugging:

I feel like free name changes are part of what makes this game nice to play. You can have any name at any moment and there is no catch to it.

(Unless you have the 2,000 hour name change wait limit bug)

63 years and counting :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.