Stupid teritorys

pls for the love of god fix teritorys its an absolute waste of time and energy if your gonna boot us out constantly fix this ongoing problem please grrrrr so frustrating

This is causing issues in other areas of the game. I was in the town screen and got a notification my defence team was kicked from a territory, and the app then crashed.

No longer wasting my time contacting support as I already have multiple copies of the automated reply.

Yeah! And I demand free tt energy!! (For the wasted e ofc)

Hello,

There are tons of press on this pesky bug indeed.
The good news is, the upcoming game update will be dealing with those!

Thanks once more for bearing with us on these.

Need to add league trophies to clearing walkers in territories. Everyone just attacks and sends territories to walkers for the trophies. This problem is prevelant in many regions since leagues were launched. Only getting worse.

territory status changes are now causing everything to crash

it used to be just territories themselves would crash when you were in on there

now I’ve had roadmaps, SR and raids crash because a team was kicked from a territory my faction was involved in

fix it fully or remove it entirely

Great …now we have an excuse to walker the board like all the greedy capsicans fighting for league points.

FIX…POINTS FOR KILLING WALKERS

Meanwhile… It’s still funny to be stuck without any opponent to fight when at the same time your defense is dying. Wasted time and characters.

AND PLEASE, REMOVE TERRITORIES FROM THE LEAGUE SYSTEM. THIS IS CANCER

i hope your right jb i have faith in you pls just pester them about it till fully complete and also new update eta please ?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.