Stupid cheaters still on --> Thomas region (es)

Hackers on Thomas region These f*heads still trying to mess up with the current lvl up, they where banned a few weeks ago maybe they are looking for a new ban hammer ? @kalishane @CombatDevIl @CombatDevIl @Dash ?

Since scopely seems to be in vacation I don’t expect any actions been taking but still it always feels good to report cheaters and get them banned:

And that’s only on the current lvl up, there is another account with double 6* Tara from the negan assault event bouncing around waiting to get banned for the 7th time

Disgusting cheaters should be banned ASAP

6 Likes

All the information on the proper way to report a cheater is here:

Please follow the proper procedure in that post. Putting screenshots on the forums does not help.

1 Like

Actually it does help. Here are two good examples of threads made by players that got immediate results in players being banned

1 Like

Two threads from among countless cheating threads doesn’t prove the posts influenced the outcome. It actually takes longer for cheating posts to get looked at when posted on the forums where they have to go through someone else before getting to the anti-cheat team. And the time spent by the “someone else” takes them away from their primary responsibilities.

3 Likes

If you say so…looks like to me @CombatMan took immediate action as soon as he saw the threads _(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

@CombatMan @CombatDevIl @kalishane @dash someone before the lvl up is over! Help your legit players for God sake!

1 Like

Lady geek is a forum leader not actually part of scopley so she really cant do anything about the cheaters. All she was doing is directing the person to the right place to report cheaters. No need for the attack.

Scopely expects some to get equipment for Tier 4 so get away from the cheats issue

Wow lol… !

@CombatMan @CombatDevIl @dash @kalishane any update?

I did forward this to get it looked at. Not sure what has happened about it yet, though.

what about this one?

ya, them both. Last night.

1 Like