Stun weapons Ruining Game

Stun weapons are crap. Its not a game of skill now just a game of luck. You cant win if your stunned when attacking or stunned if attacked. Should be a limit of 1 per team if any at all

3 Likes

You’re not wrong… but 6* killed the game long ago… but crap rewards killed the game before that… but terrible support maimed the community prior…

12 Likes

What? Stun weapons are easier to counter than ever

2 Likes

Only because you don’t have them. If your next 5 crafts all resulted in stun guns, ab def, etc. you would be happy as a pig in the mud. Admit it.

12 Likes

Its been no coincidence that red 6s have been on sale. FTP still only have 1. Before the coming of 6s it was entire teams of stuns that ruled. Its come around to that again and thats the plan. Force out FTP by tipping the scales towards whales. Keep them happy and spending and cut the free players legs off slowly till they quit out of frustration. Total game death inside 6 months. Even whales are crying about the lack of things that were readily available6 months ago. They buy but not much longer. Scopley either needs to change the plan or shut down the game. Its a shame this game had the potential to be a great game to millions but greed will be its downfall.

1 Like

Sounds simple but rng keeps it from working to plan everytime. I never had op stun teams so i learned how to beat them but im a minority when it comes to that it seems.

1 Like

But participation is way down. 8 region wars and there are still issues. Only whales/cheats with teams that are beyond strong from spending (stupidity) or cheating and newer teams. Seems the middle ground, F2P and casual spenders (30 day pass) are going fast.

1 Like

5 months ago war was broken and still is to a point. You could still farm ultra gear and there was widespread cheating only 1 of those has changed lol

change your team,use active skills, learn how play

4 Likes

F2P with luck on my side. I can hang with most teams, outside of the cheats and spenders.

I really ENJOYED the game. It HAD potential. I didn’t see me playing much longer. Really sad as this game HAD serious potential.

And don’t use the argument that all these games die. Clash of Clans is still going strong. That game is just run by competent people.

2 Likes

With the onset of 6* the playing field has been leveled so much more than any other time in this game. Also weapons have less to do with money, and more about knowing what to go for since the beginning leveling up and grinding out drops over the past year+. Everyone can level up and use 50+ sets to make some good weapons. Nothing better than seeing a Prime special modded with crap afterwards just outve poor game IQ.

With how weak defense and how much control attackers get I know many non pullers and f2p who are well versed in the game and taken advantage on any avenue possible to make progress, who are great hitters. No ones defense is great anymore the days of defending all war are long gone from top of the player base to the bottom.

Most complaints come from players unable to adapt or not willing to put in the work. Hackers do ruin the game and if stuck in a region full of em that sucks but for the majority of the game that’s not the case contrary to the picture painted on this forum. Honestly the best thing I love is stupid spenders, nothing better than seeing horrible teams and bad attackers with p12+. Still takes knowledge of the game not just a random assortment of promos to make quality teams.

I spend and I do gain benefits for it but plenty can be done with much less as it’s a slope of heavy diminishing returns.

2 Likes

Don’t forget you can also counter stuns by using the recover stun active skill. Both Mira & Joshua have that and they’re both fp2.

5 Likes

Just craft weapons right. I maxed out my level 125. With all the DT and PK i received i was granted s total of 2 red stuns 3 green stuns. No absolute no AP down despite over 40 tries for both. RNG determines everything unless you go the VK route. Its not as simple as just craft smart.

4 Likes

I use Speed Boobs on my attack team just for her recover stun active skill. 6* toons did not ruin the game they exposed bad players that were only good cause they bought op 5* toons. But as more PTP toons are realeased the free ones get more obsolete. Unless they are going to put epic gear maps out to 4th tier 6*s its getting harder to keep up with whales and cheats.

2 Likes

100% true. 15-18 attempts to get stun on wyatt. There is no crafting secret. Its spend lots of money on kits/DK or VK.

Level 125 too, so I know what grinding is.

3 green stuns 2 red stuns 1 absolute i just got from parts off last rm and 1 AP down same as ad. Thats from the start of the armory. RNG is not my friend at all. Oh and 1 revive green that was my first success over a year ago. It gets so frustrating

1 Like

Level 125 …1 green stun. 1def impair. 1 2* red stun. Playing since the start. Armory hates me but I still have little trouble beating up stun teams. Try different strategies.

2 Likes

That is pretty much the norm from all the kits and tape from level 125 is getting up to 5 specials. I do suggest that you spread out what you attempt and not keep going for one certain special that you fail constantly on as if you tried for different specials you may had got them in less then 5 attempts or even your first try.

Don’t understand what OP is crying about. 5 red stuns? You say they have a revive Erica too?
You should have Boobs, Decap Ty, and Dwight by now, and probably Abe plus a double attack rifle. Problem solved. Bonus: everyone was given Guardian Zeke who is an excellent utility player. Joshua (stun clear) and Siddiq (command) are available from ascendance.

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot to mention what this thread was about and all I can say is that stun has been around forever and has never stopped players its just a matter of you having to get good.