Stun/Confuse/Priya still pissing me off

So I have had a fair deal of success against Priya teams or stun Shiva teams now that I’ve got a few 6’s under my belt. I have even beaten the guy I posted about on the other forum, until he modified his team a bit. Now I’m going through about 6 or 7 turns just being stunned or confused.

I know what some of you are going to say, but i would appreciate constructive criticism or your thoughts and experiences with stun/confuse…

Small tip, it is yours how will you use it

1. observe the colors on opossing team, if it has predominant yellow green, you will counter it easier with red green
  2. you have the speed and barker is supporting toon? Where is mirabelle? Counter tank with speeds, it is common rule.

6s are a lot stronger than 5s so you should also go for the shield immediately. It still feels like you won’t take it down because of habits but with the 6s, i almost always manage to kill it t2 and sometime t1, whatever the special weapon.
You should certainly not help charge Shiva AR when you cant kill her and there is a shield behind because she’s a killer.

Wow positive responses first up, thanks guys,

I have tried a few combos attacking that team, unfortunately I don’t have any stun toons or weapons at all and I am seriously lacking 5’s to use as fodder. I have beaten that team once or twice, but I don’t know if he’s sudden just changer her weapons to stun on defense instead of attack but now I just get slaughtered. I even tried michonne first but no luck with her absolute defense still taking me a few turns, then Carl gives her health with his ar.

Does Priya have stun on defense as standard for her weapon?

I haven’t got boobs ascended yet as my goal was to get my melee guys ascended first. My next will be negan mainly for my defense.

Yes, she has. Stun on defense is only a red special in he armory.

For some reason I thought it was stun on attack

Stun on attack is yellow Sawyer

A couple of things. If you know he has yellows, don’t bring blues, and target the shield first to free you up to hit other characters. Command would also help you a lot to get an AR off a turn early

I run green with stun on attack to take shield out of equation round one. That or a toon which stuns. If you get stuck attacking a shield for 2 or 3 turns against any line up, you’re going to have a hard time

I just pulled her for the first time.

She’s beautiful.

Brings me back to my Soul Caliber days with Raphael. haha

This post is super enlightening!

To this point, I’d even suggest using green Jesus or AP negan as lead. Give those melee 6* an attack and AP boost.

It’s sad to see people thinking 5 6* can wipe out a Priya team with 100% success (especially behind Carl lmao)
0 AP bonus, 0 command, or how to lose.

Why not be helpful?

DF57EB75-A9F8-421A-9B82-5AFD8F44177A

True. I never thought of that, thanks!

I know, that’s awesome lol

Thanks for your input.

Next time press cancel instead of reply.

FYI, I have added nearly 3k to my raid rep in the past week alone with my team. So it can’t be that bad.

The only decent green I have is Javier, and even he doesn’t do too well against michonne with Carl as lead. If Carl wasn’t lead I’d have no worries cause I can get rid of 1 Priya in turn 1.

Thanks!

That’s what I’m saying, make a 30% attack your leader