Streaming / Fansite Kit

Hello everyone!

I have gathered together various graphics to help all of our content creators and their channels!

Behold, the TWD:RTS Streaming / Fansite Kit

Located here >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fntro7bdif8m4uc/AAAUP3wcxxjj5wET7OcKftrja?dl=0

Currently Includes:

TWD:RTS Logo
9 Map Backgrounds
Characters (PNGs)

• Abraham (2)
  • Carl
  • Ezekiel / Shiva
  • Glenn (2)
  • Governor (2)
  • Jesus
  • Michonne (2)
  • Negan (3)
  • Rick (2)
  • Shiva
  • Zombie (3)

3 Fonts

I will be looking to add in-game icons, more backgrounds, etc!

Feel free to give suggestions on what would help below and I will do what I can to add.

10 Likes

Cool! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! Sorry I didn’t get it out sooner.
JAB asked for one quite a while ago – finally have a bit of time!

2 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

In terms of what I would be looking for high resolution token icons (elite character, weapon, 5* tokens, Different cans, Different Tournament icons etc. - cannot be too high res :D)

Splash Arts, especially the ones used in the inbox backgrounds. Some of them are really nice but have text all over them so cannot use them for anything.

And basically any background art is good too - Thanks for these though :slight_smile:

PS Also if say an event comes out like Shiva Force or A New Threat, event art packs would be really appreciated!

3 Likes

I’m CRYING :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I’m not a pro at editing, or even remotely okay at it. But more background art is a great idea. Just listen to Lockdown :joy:

1 Like

I hear you! Those I would love to add – they’re a bit buried in the database but I will do my best to find them (when internet comes back to IUGO) :slight_smile:
Thanks Lock!

1 Like

Hi-res In game toon screenshots without stats cluttering over them would be quite useful.

On a side note, im glad that Scopely uses the BIG NOODLE font… lol
IMG_0260

2 Likes

No beta :cry:

1 Like

I don’t have 3D art of beta – but I could pull his image from premiere recruits when I can get into the system again! haha

@Hamsterdam – and yes, Big Noodle is awesome. haha

4 Likes

Maybe… just maybe… Tyreese??? Make a super happy mama? :santa: Be my Santa. kalishanta hehe
@kalishane

3 Likes

I also use the big noodle from time to time, but not the font
#dontFlagThisItsAJokeGuys

2 Likes

I can get you Tyreese! But, it’ll have to be when the database comes back online! :slight_smile:
Just remind me!

2 Likes

OKAY :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: You’re the best!!
Excuse me while I go oogle real life Ty in the meantime…

3 Likes

Thank you for this! Will def add to my channel.

@Pablo, I’m tagging you in case you haven’t seen this! Maybe it could help! :heart:
@kalishane also could I please get a Tyreese art??? :heart::heart:

1 Like

Nice beanie, he’s gotta be at least t3…

Also, I’ll admit I didn’t look at the assets provided here because I assumed they were the CGI renders, not the comic book style pictures from the game (black outlines, brush stroke shading, etc)

I’ll check them out. Thanks @Mamadeadhead

2 Likes