Strange purchase screen on premier

So… i watched andreas time on premier roller run out… and anticipated morgan. But when the timer ran out on andrea premier… this came up

So i bought one… for 0… to see what would happen… it crashed the game and restarted when i did.

Im such a dummy … lol

4 Likes

I didnt get my dummy for 0 either…

Its like the old Pokemon Missingno glitch. Eventually it will relentlessly corrupt your game data and all future iterations.

J/k, i wouls never wish this on anyone. I think I would break my phone in anger over that.

Contact customer support. I heard they are really helpful with the community in taking care of all the games bugs and issues. I am sure the will get you that dummy in no time flat! :wink:

4 Likes

@CombatMan I thought this screen kicked you out of it when time ran out?

2 Likes

Dummy… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It should, yes. I believe it should just kick you to an existing event. I’ll do some testing around that.

2 Likes

Starting to think they are calling us the dummy. As in “hey thanks for blowing your cash on these pulls you big dummy!”. lol :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol… games fine… hope posting this helps u. AND so …for finding this bug for u id like my next try at stun on def desert eagle to be successful :stuck_out_tongue:

Deal?

Ps. I still want my dummy for 0 too… it said they were free :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Btw… in case u were wondering it just hung there til i did something… i coulda clicked close button but i chose to see what i could buy for 0 instead…

Edit to add: lookin at the screenshot i shoulda clicked that [ i ] to see what it did… but thought buy was more adventerous lol

Wow that was a quick response

Kudos!

1 Like

Found a different issue, but was unable to reproduce this one seen here.

1 Like

If it helps any… im on android S7

Shouldn’t make a difference. I recall some issue like this happening like over a year ago or something. Don’t recall the resolution. It appears there already is an issue logged for this to be fixed in a later update, though, so it’ll be fixed in a future update.

2 Likes

I’ve had this pop up lately when I get into the game. Different ones are blank

I made a joke of it to my fac members. I told then they must be free then, because they didn’t have any prices. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: