Stop with all the active trainers

It’s kind of dumb how trainers are roster hogs. They don’t really do much other than xp, and dummy fortification/defense.

1 Like

Love the avatar. I recognize him from one of my favorite games series. Wow, it’s been ages since I played SMT:DDS.

1 Like

Thanks one of my all time favorite rpgs. I really wish they remake these games on the newer platforms with upgrades visuals and effects.

Persona is nice but they kind of milked it too much. I like to see the other shin megami tensei games get some love as well.

1 Like

Real quiet in D1, people still canning but know where near normal

Stop with all the active trainers

2 months later

Stop with the Ulysses drought!

Because they don’t know how to plan anything. It’s always all or nothing. No gear we had to beg for months, then no medals we had to beg for months, now it’s no Liliths for months so once again we have to beg, etc.

Remember when just about every event would give you a Benedict, Ulysses, and a Lilith for completing the milestones? I sure do. Now it’s all 100% grade A useless crap.

I didn’t mean stop all together I ment I’d like to see liliths more often then the active trainers for a while

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.