Stop with all the active trainers

Stop with all the active trainers I’m seriously running out of roster space because I have so many of them but yet have barely any liliths at all what’s up with that @JB.Scopely

10 Likes

You can still use them as a Burt, you know. Or sell them to the depot. No reason to stop giving them out for everybody.

6 Likes

I have tons of 6 stars that still need active trainers. PLEASE don’t take them away

3 Likes

Maybe they be given in Bags instead of directly going to roster, we can then use them from inventory when needed.

9 Likes

You know who we rarely see these days…well outside of a “deal” anyway. :smirk:

I have said it a bunch of times but trainers should not go against the roster cap and in fact there should be no roster cap to begin with in a collectible card game.

11 Likes

I’ll take the active skill trainers. Wish they would release the stranglehold on Lilliths

2 Likes

Definitely need to increase availability of Lilith’s and Aden’s.

3 Likes

You should be careful using active trainers on certain toons. They ruin those toons defensively if you shoot for turn 1, 2 rushes on defense.

Actives arent always worth leveling…just saying

I would like more liliths. Even though im sitting on alot rn.

1 Like

Aden is a fine replacement for Lilliths, no? Aren’t they basically the same for 6* characters?

3 Likes

I totally agree, I need them to my 6*

1 Like

Yes, Lilith and Aden serve the exact same purpose for raising the 6-stars adrenaline rushes. She was created along with the specific colored trait active trainers for no real purpose.

Aden and just Ulysses would have been enough but we all know scipley likes to convolute things for no good reason.

Which is why I’m sorta surprised that Ulysses exists at all because he raises all active skills regardless of its trait. It would have made more sense from a financial standpoint that they would require the use of the specific trait trainers instead. That would force people who are short on a few to perhaps spend for them.

2 Likes

Oh what your saying is how unbelievably awful the SR rewards are​:hugs::+1:

2 Likes

Rewards have been straight up :poop: across the board but people apparently enjoy dining from the :toilet: because if you look at the leaderboards people are obviously burning cans and resources. :smirk:

3 Likes

People who are saying they need active skill trainers are probably upgrading active skills that you should not be. Take a look at most of the top factions’ players and you will see that they selectively increase active skills. They do not max them on every 6* and actually probably use them on 25% or less of them. E.g. maxing an active skill of “Heal Self” means you’re often losing an entire round while the AI decides to heal 50 hps instead of using their AR or human shield or command or even just a normal attack that may have killed someone. Maxing active skills just because they are there is not a very good strategy.

I have about 125 6*s at last count and have been using active trainers as Burts for months (sometimes 10 at a time just to make room), yet I still have at least 25 on my roster now. I’d rather have something other than Burts for rewards constantly, so I agree with the OP completely.

1 Like

Again, different players have different needs. No reason to take away something just because you don’t find it useful; others may need them.

1 Like

Then mix the rewards half Lilith half actives that way every time you get 50/50 of each

2 Likes

And some players are only good at making spreadsheets

Better than being someone no one remembers.

1 Like

Haha, that’s why you’re here I guess. At least here you’re “important”