Stop giving Ulysses in the faction events

@kalishane I know there like zero chance but we keep getting Ulysses in the faction events. Can we switch this? Would be nice to get more lilliths or adens?

12 Likes

Ulysses are fucking useless anyone with brain will never waste them useless skills

3 Likes

Agreed that Ulysses need to stop being apart of faction events should always ALWAYS be lilfths or adens. Too many six stars sit around unused because of adrenaline rushes not max and promos less pulled over not having enough to keep up with it.

1 Like

in case you guys didnt notice but ulysses can be used to level up your 6 stars active skill and for me at least that is harder to do than the adrenaline rush.so i think they should stay as rewards at least for awhile longer

15 Likes

Eu nĂŁo vejo problemas em continuar com Ulysses nos torneio

I’ve resorted to using my burgeoning pile of him :poop: in place of Burts… #samediff

no shit… they are waste for shit skills have rows on rows of them…

4 Likes

Not really missing anything with those active skills I mean there is really only a few useful ones like stun, confuse, recover stun, recover impair, 2 turn impair, and taunt. Six stars have been out for a ton of months now so the ones that are useful to level would had most likley been leveled up already and you should be having rows and rows of them. Not every free to play six star has all the above either so ain’t much reason to keep being rewarded them when you need more lilfths then uylsses for each six star u get. Further u only really need to level the active skills up to level 5 so you really should be more then good. All this giving that you are a already seasoned player.

5 Likes

they are not a waste for me. and until that changes they are still useful they should only remove or change them when that ceases to be true not just me myself but for others as well that are still working on their 6’s.and as far as only levling them to level 5 im not going to do that i want the whole affect of that toons skill set

5 Likes

ullyses is ok for me…hehe

1 Like

I don’t want him in my solo events either… especially not as placement, outside of Maggie and Carl not interested in maxing anyone else’s active skill would rather they swap Benedict in for placement and have Ulysses for individual milestone of Elite if we must have him…

I have 35 of them sitting there… very few active skills to max. If you maxing useless active skills then they may actually hinder your defense. Not every toon needs Ulysses, but every toon needs lilliths and adens. How can anyone possibly need more Ulysses than lilliths? Most Ulysses you need for a toon is 5, and not for every toon… but every toon requires 7 or 9 lilliths…

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know what these people are on about. Maxxing them brings out the full potential of any 6*.

3 Likes

Yes maxing out %10 heal or atk/def self heal ap drain… is useful.

2 Likes

confuse ap gain and stun is things should levels if u have them.

3 Likes

Taunt as well

1 Like

It actually is. Take Maggie for instance. Her heals make her a soft healer and she’s actually saved my team more times than not with it. I can quickly turn it around with a quick heal.

Abe, another one. He is usually left for last, but if you heal him (and he has impair and extra attack), the guy can actually take a beating (again, gotta have a good gun for him).

Koa is the only one so far I wouldn’t touch (making him the easiest to level), cuz who wants him to proc? Gave him AP down on his weapon and he’s guiding me towards victory.

3 Likes

But how will we level our awesome active skills like recover burn and recover bleed??? Lol

4 Likes

Recover stun and recover impair are both worth doing especially recover stun which is the best active skill tied with stun imo.

4 Likes

Stop speaking for other players.
A lot of players need Ulysses, because we have a lot of different 6* chars with great active skill…so stop crying…

8 Likes