Stop complaining so much

Wow in the top 10 posts 7 or 8 complaining the game is boring or dying… if its so dead and boring go and do something else instead of creating endless posts moaning

7 Likes

complaining about complainer… nice, go back to your house

5 Likes

You’d be right if those who complain haven’t wasted the time of their lives or their money in this junk.

I mean, come on, Road To Survival was and IS a great game! The only problem is the greedy company which runs it.

If only this was a bit more different, this game would’ve rocked on in the market with great benefits without being such a cash whore.

0 Likes

I think it’s a knee-jerk reaction, honestly. It’s been a long several months facing the same issues, and a lot of players have gotten very disenchanted with the game based on that. And honestly, it’s because most care enough about the game to want to see changes, and can see what potential is there.

5 Likes

Take a look at those threads and not just read the tittle. We are discussing important stuff here and want the game to be the best it can be.

5 Likes

You have a blessed day sir :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Lol i wasn’t complaining just pointing out that people are duplicating threads about the same boring crap, which is all pointless as Scopely dont ever look at these forums at weekend, so instead of pointing out faults or things ingame which could be improved on all your doing is bitching at each other. I leave you too it, im going back to war as I still enjoy the game :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually I take that back kind sir. I’m not getting banned over this. Truce my friend and hope you win 1st place in war :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Ok same to you :grin: sitting 2nd atm but none in our realm ever beat the top faction so im happy

1 Like

Same. My faction in 3rd right now. It’s so easy with a six star team. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Can i ask how competitive of a faction/region youre in…because i know all the highly competitive ones aren’t enjoying a game that could be gold.

1 Like

Region is a bit over a year old i think, i started last December, the top 4-5 facs are all pretty competitive but we’ve seen less activity recently so most strong players wound up in top 4-5 facs

0 Likes

so-youre-telling-me-that-all-they-do-is-complain

0 Likes

I like the game. The direction and where it has come since this time last year is mostly positive. I could do with more tokens for this “event” and more ascendable old OG toons. I believe they’re coming and I find way more to do in the game these days. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

wait people are unhappy with this game? since when?

0 Likes

Their not this is the greatest game of all time there is no way they can improve someone give the creator a Grammy

1 Like

Ha ha ha pretty much

0 Likes

That’d be “glass house”…

0 Likes