Stealing my money

Hi there,

I am trying to log in for the last 5 days, and the same problem is happening. I am losing my signature money and others.

Already made a lot of complains with support

You have opened a ticket with Support? Perhaps @GR.Scopely can look at this? - good luck

Tbh nothing supprissing at all. I did tapjoy offer corectly but no reward… just support answer that they fuck me in my ass… So… I just stay a bit in game becouse i like it but scopely dont get anymore $ from me for sure :slight_smile:

submit a ticket with tapjoy

I did and get answer that i dont used tapjoy offer for complete tapjoy offer… simply pathethic . I cant reopen case so i can only accept that Scopely robbed my 20$ i used for complete offer. But anyway they will loose alot more becouse i dont spend $ anymore.

Keep on surviving

1 Like

And this why you shouldn’t spent on Third Party Offers. Tapjoy is problably even worse than Scopely in terms of treating Customers.

1 Like

and Scopely makes tons off of the tapjoy offers you all do no wonder they suck too

1 Like

Already opened a ticket… they say that they couldnt solve my problem yet. I am waiting for 6 days… losing signature benefits

7 days… in 7 days they couldnt solve my problem

I would encourage you to re-contact Iour customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]

GR

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.