Statue of Kookland outside of Scopely office

I say we start up a go fund me to build a bronze statue outside of Scopely HQ of our savior @Kookland

29 Likes

They may deal with a massive refund move from the player base, but I’m sure they’d still have enough in their bank accounts to rent a bulldozer and set it flat on the ground. Although I’d still help fund it, even in this case. :rofl:

2 Likes

Up until they can find a way out of this, then they’ll all be like “Kookland who?!”
Not siding with them, not in the least, but after the last thing they pulled, I’m not believing a word coming out of their mouths.

5 Likes

They are being nice with him so he gets on the scopely side again, but he ain’t dumb

2 Likes

Better to just get a big bucket statue. Since we are all buckets who filled their pockets!

2 Likes

Make it so there’s only a 0.2% chance the statue will even be erected if you’re in the best bucket and you’ve got a real good plan going

1 Like

0,2%? You’re giving them excessive odds. I was thinking 0,000000000001% maybe a few more zeroes

Did I miss something? I cant find the kookie being a legend. Please point me in the right direction!

1 Like

Wowzers

Statue only mounted if their bucket isn’t filled again

in kooky we trust

Scopely is editing my posts now lol

2 Likes

They dont realize sending us into a negative balance will guarantee we never spend again

2 Likes

Exactly, who in the hell will spend to get the coin balance back to 0?

2 Likes

You can tell how worried I am about it :rofl:

1 Like

Stolen from scopely,IMG_3078 contributions towards Kook baby’s STATUE

7 Likes

Kook for VP!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.