Stashes what is the purpose

So the stashes are supposed to eliminate the chance issues. But if you fill the stashes with rng bags/boxes what’s the point? ?

6 Likes

Revenue…?
Bahamas…?
Syrup for the pancakes…?

3 Likes

Because you’ll first get all the food bags then the next least wanted\needed things and by the time you figure out you’ve been hosed, you will just drop the whole $550 to finish.

5 Likes

Yup that’s the stash I was just looking at the gator stash was just as bad.

1 Like

Lol if you want to go out like a rock star it’s there

1 Like

Everyone in hart knows this person will.

Just like how they win every single tournament has every promo prolly spends on every stash. Although I have no proof but you can see the gap on the wallets dedication.

And yes I know I’ll get flagged but at this point who cares

3 Likes

The purpose of all offers is to milk the whales and tempt the straddlers

1 Like

Bumping this cause I called it as like every tournament. This person just can not let anyone have first in solo tournaments. It’s simply impossible to win when this person just won’t let you are anyone else have a win

So why bother when all anyone’s efforts are in vain.
#lostcause #whybother.

2 Likes

What’s the point of 'Staches, you ask?

To look tip-top and shipshape, wot? Can’t have a stiff upper lip if that lip lacks a 'stache, I daresay.

4 Likes

STASHES SHOULD NOT HAVE A TIMER AND BE COMPLETED IN THE PLAYERS OWN TIME SO THEY CAN FOR SURE GET ALL THE GEAR IN THERE WITHOUT HAVING TO SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO GET IT ALL AT ONCE. SCOPELY YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY ALL THE SAME YOU GREEDY BUSTAS AND SORRY IM YELLING I JUST WANT YOUR ATTENTIÓN.

2 Likes

When you yell like this, people are less inclined to read. However, if you use caps to OCCASIONALLY make a point, could work better for you

2 Likes

Don’t yell at me.

Save the whales

1 Like