Start time for tomorrow’s faction event

@kalishane can you let us know what time the faction raid will start tomorrow? We currently have a faction level up and need to switch people around before the next faction event so wondering if you can tell us if there will be time between the two faction events so we can switch people around? Is this something you can look into?

2 Likes

VK will tell you in the next 6 or 8 hours. I bet you all my war cans that you’ll find out there first

3 Likes

Yeah probably. I’m just hoping that they make sure they give us at least a hour between events so people can move around if needed. This should just be something they always take in account for the start time of events and never put back to back faction events ending and starting at the same time.

1 Like

I don’t fancy your chances mate, for those of us with a Blitz war, that ends about now so the majority will have a long lull before weekend events

1 Like

There will be a second blitz more than likely

3 Likes

My region doesn’t have a blitz. Faction level up going on and ends in 19 hours. When does the blitz end?

In 1 minute

Unless @Plagueis is telling the truth…

Well if there is going to be another 18 hour blitz that would end at the same time as the other regions lvlup/raid events it would be starting in 1 hour…But who knows with Scopely

I agree with your logic, got any source of that intel though? VK is silent on the matter

1 Like

no source, just hope. I am trying to make some faction moves myself, but that likely wont happen if there is another one thrown in in 57 minutes lol

What were the rewards for the blitz war? I feel like those who didn’t get the blitz got screwed. Unless you want to put up 4200 points to get a Ulysses. I didn’t want to go hard since there’s a faction raid this weekend. I thought I saw you got a Ulysses when you hit 20k in the blitz war. Way easier to do in my opinion.

2 Likes

We had to score 20k to get a Ulysses. Yes your region got screwed

1 Like

Plus if you get another blitz lol we got double screwed. Not sure why they can’t just give all the regions the same stuff all the time. Just sucks.

3 Likes

It was something like 4,600 wood nuggets for 1sr and same number of 5★ tokens, so if we get two tourneys that’s double nuggets

You got Scopley’d

1 Like

Yeah. That so sucks. I’m gonna go cry in the corner now lol

1 Like

My guess is scopely wants to maximize profits with players that play in several regions- war in one region, then the next, the next day (assuming there will be blitz for the ones that missed out, coming soon)

I think you give Scopely too much credit lol but yeah maybe that was their plan. Just would be nice if they could give people more heads up and put different calendars out for different regions. Although this was all last minute so who knows.

Agreed. It’s not like they only recently caused outrage by running a faction level up in select regions.

Oh wait, that is exactly what happened last week…

2 Likes

You have to remember that they just totally blew that survival road tournament, so they had to throw most of us a bone(Bruce map and blitz for some) in order to keep the forum from being full of negative posts as usual… You will get your blitz soon @rackalicious

1 Like

Would be nice. Hopefully @kalishane can give us an idea if there will be time between faction events as well. Hopefully can get some kind of response.

1 Like