Sr is sapping my will to play

Sr is usually one of my favorite events but the continuous Sr and the fact you constantly have to rebuild your team almost every stage is draining me…

21 Likes

Yeah. Was once my favorite grind also. Not so much now.

1 Like

Sounds as if you could need a TWD:RTS detox … :thinking:

5 Likes

This exactly, quite glad the new Sr is late

3 Likes

I agree… I use to look forward to it… now I dread it. Not because I have to rebuild but because I have to constantly be on the app to stay in the running.

I really hope this changes. The game requires way too much attention now and I love the game. It’s kind of a burden now. May have to slow down.

5 Likes

Stale is how I’d describe it

6 Likes

It’s just too much. Last time they alternated SR and Raid during the holiday season, which worked much better I think. and there was the FA event running spicing it up a little. This time it’s just back-to-back SR, with only a single raid for variety which they chose to have on New Year’s Eve. Abysmal calendar planning.

At least this one’s hard mode, so it’ 25 stages less and a bit more interesting.

1 Like

I agree its too much…

I just hoped they would at-least put nightmare mode once in a while. you actually have to pay attention and only very few can finish. It serves more challenge and its not just about how many cans you can use. And with the addition of Sclass, the nightmare should be more approachable.

1 Like

Lazy that’s how I’d describe them

1 Like

Guess I’m in the minority here, I love levelling up with the extra xp handed out and appreciate the easy way to gain sr markers since everything over 410 of the daily sr is a grind.

I would rather have three sr a week over three level ups a week.

1 Like

I actually enjoy SR too. Probably because I’ve never really done it all that much before.

its solo… you dont have to participate

1 Like

You know that won’t happen. Some people HAVE to participate no matter what event it is.

2 Likes

I’m just finishing silver and stopping. Rewards are not worth it and it’s been too much.

1 Like

I do it for the survival tokens. I don’t care abt anything else. Helps to buy those plat mods. Lol

I do like SR. But having to check in every 2 hours for 2 weeks is the strange gaming experience of a virtual probation officer

7 Likes

Yes!!! Three straight SR tourneys - awesome!!!

Zzzzzz @GR.Scopely

Just sit it out? I promise, you’ll be OK. :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed no matter what event is going on dont matter what scopely has done people’s egos get the best of them and have to try and do whatever just to get first but like wth is going on with all these back to back to back sr events looks like they was able to take a month off from all the money they made off that damn mercer

3 Likes

More than three…