Spider collection

Hi. We get spiders from sr reward boxes. But there is no collection for it. The one we had for the previous event had 10 counter and done.
What are we supposed to do with them?

1 Like

Buy scary dolls

1 Like

This is actually an interesting question… Both collections in the Museum are only 200 “spiders”, what to do with the rest?..
@GR.Scopely

Not to mention that scary dolls are absent from the current offers

(not that i’d be partaking)

2 Likes

200 coin boxes but… no thanks :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

@Zax @Nigan Currently and with the information that I have, there’s no plan to utilize the excess of Spiders that you have in your possession. That being said, let me circle back with the team in order to see if the plan has changed since the last time we spoke about this.
GR

3 Likes

Thank you for the information… :v:

Haha so they actually intended to give out rewards that have no use?

5 Likes

Classic scopely…

1 Like

It’s not an excess of spiders though. They’re currently being given out as milestone rewards in an active tournament. I understand you’re just the messenger but it’s really not good enough to provide rewards and then have no plans to let us use them.

3 Likes

But they are in milestones aren’t they, yes SR milestones so your saying your giving us something that there is absolutely no use for in the game fk me that’s a new low

6 Likes

What does the S stand for @GR.Scopely😂

I take it these are going to the same place our plushies went to lol

3 Likes

Well I mean they are giving the spiders AND survival markers. If you already completed the spider collection you still are getting the markers. If you didn’t complete the collection you are getting another chance. So yes the spiders are useless to most but you still are getting the supply markers like we did before the spiders came out. They could have just given spiders which would be more of a Scopely thing to do but we still complain.

1 Like

It is terrible there is no defending it.

2 Likes

What would they give us if they didn’t have the spider collection? Survival markers. What are we getting now? Both. Scopely does a lot of dumb shit and I give it to them when they do. But they literally gave what they would normally give plus collection items. Seems like people just looking to complain.

1 Like

Why does one thing necessitate the others they could have put something worth a crap in there.

1 Like

I never said the rewards were good. Frankly rewards are shit across the board. People should be complaining about how terrible the rewards are overall. Not that they get useless spiders with their survival markers. Pick the right thing to complain to Scopley about.

@GR.Scopely any news on this? Now milestones are being given without any use other than buying a 9.99 doll? Ha

2 Likes

Lots of people were complaining that Hard SR was much too hard and that they couldn’t get past bronze etc., so ‘most’ might be a bit much. It was one of the major bits of feedback from the last SR. This gives people who could not complete it a chance to get some of the rewards; I don’t think that the number of SR markers was reduced (I might be wrong about that though) so there is no effective disadvantage for players (like me) that did complete Hard mode SR easily.

From the sense of fairness, it might have been better to have it as choice boxes (so people who completed hard get at least some advantage), but that would make the rewards even worse than they were. Providing an extra 5 collections would be another option, but with the weird way this particular collection worked (Spiders not consumed but also not fully there) it might technically not be possible (maybe a 150 spider collection?).

@Rickygrimes Even if you buy the doll they’re useless if you completed Hard mode, as they don’t seem to get properly consumed, so you could claim regular and creepy doll versions with just the 100 spiders from the last one.