Special offer - Yellow key collection (Tyrees)

Hello dev’s. I would like to ask you for a favor. I bought the first to fourth “special” offer because I wanted to make tyrees available. but the last fifth offer is very expensive for me. so is there or will be there any other way to get the last yellow key? Or do I just need to get a fifth special offer? Thanks for the reply. Have a nice day and seize the play;)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t personally buy him dude, you honestly would have been better off buying lydia or Diego when they were in stashes. Or got Diego when he was in the museum.

I did not want to hear this, but I expected that :slight_smile: thx

1 Like

I know it’s probably not worth the price but Tyrees would fit in my def team. I have four keys now And it would be a shame not to get the last one. I didn’t expect the last offer price will be so high at all :confused:

1 Like

Hope he fits good then.

1 Like

How much is last key?

I think Its 99.99$

2 Likes

Holy smokes…at least some good gear to go with it!

Yea i think He can be maxed up with that stuff. But still…Its too much…

1 Like

So over a hundred dollars for him an i got him for free and still didn’t like him. Have u heard of alice and Diego? If not just look them up and see what they do to teams.

2 Likes

Ale ahoj. Nejáky čech?

1 Like

That a new one seize the play that is noted much better than keep on surviving

Honestly u should cut your losses and save the $100 for when Diego is available again. Tyreese doesn’t make a big difference on anyone’s defense anymore!

It sucks that they ended up asking so much for him but he just isn’t worth it! Alice and Diego teams kill everything in 3 rounds anyway. I don’t believe any defense toon is worth buying right now

1 Like

yeah you are absolutely right. I do not plan to give them 100$. I just did not know that the last offer would be so high. I hope Michell will appear in the future again. I’ll keep my money for her :smiley:

So you did not collected her?

Nope. I did not reach a few items unfortunately :frowning:

In the future I wouldn’t begin to pay for the toon unless you’re ready to drop a couple hundred dollars for it

1 Like

Check the forums before buying, usually someone reports how much it costs for the offers.

2 Likes

cut ur losses head over to vk and buy alice, Diego and dale

I agree. Tyrese is pretty useful for those “all yellow” Survival Road tourney levels, but otherwise probably isn’t worth the price.

1 Like