Spanish Clan Moves to EN Region?!

Post removed. Not of use.

5 Likes

It happened after transfers became a thing. Go to bulloch. English region turned Russian.

1 Like

Because keeping them separate would be segregation, and that’s not cool. They are probably annoyed by your constant English posts.

15 Likes

Ok then that’s discrimination

Just for you

And i speak fluent Spanish and English so should i only be in a Spanish region or a English region?
Why would u need constant communication with an opposing faction?

But guess what? Don’t like it, just move then like they did.

6 Likes

It’s not spam, they are talking in global chat

You have your own faction chat too btw

1 Like

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights ( UDHR ) is a historic document that was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly at its third session on 10 December 1948.

Article 19 of the UDHR states that individuals have the right to freedom of expression, including the right to choose any language as the medium of expression.

Linguistic rights are human rights. I feel linguistic rights should be respected, and I firmly believe players should be able to communicate in any language on global chat.

14 Likes

I made a post about this b4. Happen in my region too, it’s kinda annoying cus you’re in a english region and u expect english speaking people idk though y people don’t respect this

tenor

As the wise Rodney King once said, “Can’t we all just get along?”

3 Likes

this is just forms of hate actions to others that have a different native languages why do you have the issues with it maybe you can learn things from them or maybe you just will be happy with white english only region do not forget to put on your head your maga hats

Unfortunately, TOS has a clause(VII) that supercedes all other jurisdictions or authorities.

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much dude it’s their platform they can censor whatever they want haha just like anything that lady geek disagrees with that post will magically disappear.

Is this for real? There’s a block button so you don’t see their GC messages. There’s people from all over the world in our region. Edgefield has been begging for transfers, well there ya go.

1 Like

Am I the only one here hoping a German or Russian squads jumps into this guys region now?

8 Likes

Maybe ask your friends to build a wall in GC but make sure to ask this spanish faction to pay for it, that will make you more popular with your friends and … wait some way this sound familiar just dont remember …:thinking::rofl:

8 Likes

Better than the Russians who move in and steal tournament prizes.

Bloquea a esa gente siempre y cuando te molesten bb <3, entendemos tus puntos y si te sientes perturbado por gente nueva uniéndose a tu región creo que existe algo llamado “Block”, deberías usarlo :wink:

3 Likes

Make global great again 2019

Oh, I see! You should talk to the leaders of those (ES)-Clans, maybe they will say why they moved in your server. I’m from different regions and I know many spanish-latin people moves to (EN’s)-Regions because this will give em better rewards or they just hide themselves by unknown reasons OR just want to travel to different horizons, one never knows!

I think you are maybe getting a bit too excited about this by calling it harrassment or trolling.

I do kind of agree that the language of a region is there for a reason so you know what language to play in. A lot of the non-English regions are swamped with Americans (who seem to be proud of the fact that they are mono-lingual (if not mono-syllabic) and therefore taking over the world by enforcing their English upon everyone).

I do also think scopely could make it clearer which language the region is in before you join.

I don’t think there is an answer. Maybe you should learn Spanish and start messaging them back?