Spaces Open within a competitive faction

6 spaces free within a competitive faction, typically 1st in all faction events and top 10 in CRW.

We’ve been loyal to some players for a long time who wish to drop down in competition and therefore will have 6 spaces free, ideally a mixture of night and day shift players.

Typical minimums, focused on activity as our team builders can really support your growth as a player.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further details.

1 Like

You will probably get more interest if you state the Wave you are in as that will automatically exclude some people.

3 Likes

Faction?

DD is in my faction, the narrative fit with what we have (wanted to merge with the 2nd best to form a super-faction and a sister faction for a little less stressful, but still contending for top10). Checked out his forum profile to confirm :slight_smile:

Faction is “Hammerhead”, we’re in Cleburne, which should be wave2.

1 Like

I know hammerhead

Yep, we warred against Svarog a couple times :wink:

How do you i am from Svarog?

You have it in your forum profile. It’s in azbuka, but I can read the characters. (Don’t know enough words to translate a sentence, but might understand a bit, since I am also Slavic)

When we were matched against you in war, I thought it was “svagor”, which is reminiscent of “brother-in-law” in my language, though it would have been probably written with the uu letter.

You have one player who i really dont like

Based on his demeanor or his war defense? I hope the latter, since we’re a good bunch of folks - I don’t recall anyone misbehaving except an occasional rant in global chat because of territories (guilty of losing patience myself in that regard, though I kept my rant relatively polite, albeit somewhat sardonic)

I may be interested, looking to transfer from my wave 2B region to a more active wave 2 faction.
Slight cold feet because placing in solo events is sooo easy in a low activity region.
I would dm poster but I value and respect your input as a long-time forum contributor, YSpammer.

I am not a solo pusher, honestly… I generally settle for the 50-250 tier and enjoy the rank1 faction rewards.

Though I could easily burn XP for some 6-7M in a solo time to time (7-10M needed for the top spot), I prefer hitting 1.4M in the SLUTs and save 5M for FLU. Raids are now (26.5h before end) 4k+ for top10 and 13k for top rank - finals are easily 7k for top10 and 30k+ for top…

If you need to know more, feel free to DM Daryl, he’s better at recruiting tham I am :wink: I just enjoy playing

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.