Something Relating to Levelup

Removed due to saltmines.

Why Are the LU milestones so low?

That’s gotta be fake, not on your end, just the wrong info.

Not a damn chance :joy::joy::joy:

About as much chance of happening as Scopes replying to the merge thread they’ve ignored for a week

I just got a little too excited early, lol. Back to the regularly scheduled dissapointment if its a ruse.

That looks too good to be true lol

If its vk doe ya know there’s like a 99% chance it’s true

It’s the same on VK

Someone forgot a few 000s

Expect this to be fixed and adjusted immediately but things like territories crashing to be delayed a further 6 months or multi buy food option in depot to be pushed back in order for the milestones to be fixed

This community really is just so stupid … you post this up in advance so they can fix it rather than letting us have an early retirement present …

i really just don’t get the mentality of some people posting in here, i really don’t

1 lvl = 4000 necklaces naw

They probably monitor VK themselves too, to say this is the only way they’ll notice is silly

not silly at all … they rlease beta bugs etc and still dont fix it

Delete this post so theres a chance it happenz

i agree with this

delete this thread man

Posting about it here makes it a virtual certainty that those milestones will be fixed.

It would have been wiser not to post about it at all.

Probably only a visual glitch anyway, just some zeros missing. will still be the same old 2,000,000 for the 1500 necklaces.

Except remember the Indi prizes for faction event a couple of years ago?
This is why they always copy/paste the rewards - th y can’t be trusted to sanity check

They completely missed all the posts regarding the war energy glitch between a weekend war and a blitz. I’m not sure I’d even trust them to see this single post…