Something I don't get

Why are prestige tokens less likely to get, and less likely to pull a 5 star, but the 5 star tokens are in every event we have? Shouldn’t it be switched around?

Not saying they should be rewards all the time but for some events. We will literally have no chance to get future ascendable Dwight if we can’t even use the wheel he’s on.

Plus everyone is complaining about the 5 star tokens, so why keep them in every event?

Yes I don’t think they should be prizes all the time and yes they would have to be a reasonable amount per event depending on that event.

Helllll to the nah, I’d rather collect my four star from prestige once a month then more disappointment weekly

2 Likes

Add them as individual milestones would be ideal, especially those (obv most) where there’s a blank space.

2 Likes

ive gotten ascendable shane from it once, months ago

3 Likes

So you wouldn’t wanna try to get future ascendable Dwight? Once a month is not gonna cut it.

We get prestige tokens daily, that’s enough imo.

I pulled Shiva once and everything else has been 4* turds.

2 Likes

But the daily tokens only get us about a pull per month.

the prestige wheel is formulated based on prestige. the higher the prestige the more potential pulls you get in a month. true you can get tidbits of prestige here and there from scav camps. it may be a meager amount but when youre always fast tracking those missions then they add up quickly. several months back they awarded prestige as a prize. that was short lived. i think its fine how it is. you want more pulls from the wheel then the prestige need to go up lol. as a p13 player the prestige pulls come fairly often; maybe once a week. if im super lucky then ill be able to squeeze a 5th pull in there in a month.

1 Like

Only way to get your prestige up fast is to buy a couple $100 offers, which I and I would suspect a lot of people on here wouldn’t do that or are just broke, so almost impossible to do that without spending a large amount of money, unless you happen to already be there.

I have patience, I can definitely wait a month to be disappointed.

1 Like

Should add dwight to 5* tokens wheel instead

3 Likes

Why would anyone want prestige token, are you that desperate to pull some 4*.

1 Like

I’m that desperate to try my luck with 5 stars. Got lucky with a 2 pull once, 5 star Kenny and 5 star Maggie, so don’t think I’m looking for 4 stars.

red: im not saying its right or wrong, simply stating thats how it works. just a perk of having high prestige. 3-5 pulls in a month to 1, maybe 2 for lower prestige levels. the odds is still low regardless of how you cut it. i think the total epics ive pulled from prestige from all the pulls ive accounted for so far is only around five or so.

1 Like

Please keep ideas about making the rewards any worst than they are to yourself and just so you know they already tried tbe prestige token for reward it was complete failure, everyone complained when they got only 4*. The game is about 6* now get up to date and stop trying to get 4* toons for everyone

1 Like

So are you saying I’m not allowed to express my opinion, but others can? 4 stars aren’t the only things in the prestige wheel you know. If you don’t like my opinion, feel free to disagree with me or move on. Don’t tell me not to tell Scopely my opinions.

Never thought of you saying it’s right or wrong, just wanted to bring a few facts into the equation.