Someone keep transferring my account

someone is keep transferring my account and keep unlinking my facebook. more than three week same shi*

i am keep telling scopely about it and same reply. useless af total trash support

thanks scopely world’s best support team.

1 Like

Have you tried changing your password

1 Like

Have you tried to turn it off and on

6 Likes

Everyone knows the support is useless bots, sooooooo umm but yea why is your account being transferred and unlinked from fb? Seems this is an issue rn as a few others have said something bout this. Only way anything will be done is if the big whales of the game have their accounts messed with

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me man… I got banned

Your account was probably misused by the person who took it.

1 Like

sound familiar?

When you get your account back, link it to a different facebook instead of putting the same link back on.

1 Like

for sure. Also if you are using an emulator. Contact support from your phone or tablet

Reminds me of when I suddenly got onto another person’s account and I told support about it and they didn’t care at all. It was a Russian account linked to facebook, didn’t know the real owner, but for some weird reason I was on that account instead of my own.

images

1 Like

1 Like

hope i get my account before weekend

the time to stop this game.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.