Solution To Territory Hoarding

A simple solution that’ll stop factions from hoarding more than half of the available limited-time territories. Each hour, teams should get fatigued from holding territories. The more limited time territories you hold, the faster your teams will get fatigued.

1 Like

No. Just no.

6 Likes

When you don’t explain why that kind of leads me to believe that you’re being biased.

Who cares about the crappy territories in the first place? Like seriously.

2 Likes

Limited time territories? I do and a lot of other people.

They just need to introduce a couple more for variety and lowers facs

There’s no space.

So 3 energy every hour just to replace teams? Those who don’t buy cans and / or have small rosters lose out. Would appear to make the problem worse…

6 Likes

This is about making getting limited time territories more fair for others. Small factions already aren’t able to even get 1 territory. In your example, you’d have to be controlling 3 limited time territories, how would anyone be losing out?

Solution, take away territories from being a region thing and make it a faction thing. Easy. After some time, walkers take it over, increase the difficulty of walkers also make teams like kingdom can have Zeke and Shiva on a team guarding it. Etc. Territories are so much drama and i think that is why scopely does it, gets us to fight each other and focus on it.

1 Like

That sounds complicated and I don’t think Scopely would go for it.

1 Like

Its not about being complicated, its about making money and us fighting each other. They can fix things, change things, update, etc. Take territory crashing for example, we were told twice it was fixed then told its our device and oh well but they seem to be able to fix it now, territories havent crashed. (Knock on wood) they can fix things fast also, its just a matter of penny scrapping and not making the game more enjoyable.

1 Like

It’s just not a fun event. More work than war, less fun than a levelup, high chance of not getting anything out of it (much less anything of value). I don’t like raid tournaments, but would take one any day over this.

The whole mode needs a complete redesign, small fixes will not help.

3 Likes

They could start by going back to rewards every hour rather then two hours. Oh and 1 minute cooldown period??? Really??? Greedy greedy fucks @GR.Scopely

Teams get more fatigued the longer someone holds it off a successful attack already. If they auto die so even 100 stamina an hour. I sleep more than 6 hours a night personally, and free to play and light spenders would be in a pickle energy wise as well imo

1 Like

I have a solution too: it’s to just not ever do tt battles again. This “event” is just a glitchy, time-sucking, cash (coin) grab from Scopely, and it blows every time.

1 Like

This is just an idea, how about you leave the faction you’re in and join the one that has more than half the territories?

2 Likes

The prizes for this territory event are the worst yet, so nobody is really missing out on that much. 120 collectables in 24 hours? Whoop dee doo.

2 Likes

There should be an hour shield as a minimum so you get something. Having the shield lift after a minute is a slap in the face.

In my main, one fac is flaunting the fact they’ve got all 8 (this is a cry baby on here who complains war match ups are too hard), and in one of my minis they aren’t all taken because opening to transfers out only liked the region entirely.

It is by far the worst event I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

No. This is dumb. Sorry you’re in a jammed packed region and can’t get a territory. But not everyone else is in your situation. So please don’t try to speak for everyone.

3 Likes