Solution found to throw away excess wood

I’m sure like me you only ever really use one workshop, so to get rid of excess wood salvage a workshop then rebuild it to highest level you can free skip upgrade to according to you prestige. then salvage and rebuild. Repeat this process until you are woodless

3 Likes

Not material post workshops

These ones

I have started doing those a few weeks ago. Just to get rid of surplus wood. :frowning:

The whole excess wood issue is ridiculous and I had well over a million during the last SR tourney. A more sensible solution would be for Scopely to give us something to build that only requires wood.

4 Likes

Wood to food conversion center would be my top choice for a solution to this annoyance.

2 Likes

How about lowering the wood income from SR and increasing the food because that’s what we need?

Oh wait… sorry, that’s a GOOD idea. You’re right… It will never happen

3 Likes

Do you not see the offers to buy food for money/coin? They know of this, and they are monetizing it. Just keep building dem grenades…

2 Likes

Also… just keep dissassembling all ur weps… 1* 2* … that eats a fair amount

1 Like

Show some love for the vegans. Make wood become food!

2 Likes

tried this once before but it was too time consuming to be effective imo.

As coldplay would say “nobody said it was easy”

I destroyed all my wood storages and am building them back up. During a raid or sr tour I do 90% of what I’m going to in one shot so only have to burn it once when I’m done

Lol just like the real zombie apocalypse, materials everywhere but food is scarce

1 Like