Solo RTS tournament

Rewards are on VK already, one point for VK and thank you for you great services. unfortunately rewards suck once again, minus one point for scopely another disapointment. have a great week everybody!

1 Like

I am glad we are having a dedicated VK website around they are doing a good job as usual. Maybe i should ask them for the 4* weapon parts map since scopely doesnt care!

1 Like

Solo SR again? sigh

1 Like

Jesus just when you thought red clem and romanov in a LU couldn’t get worse you get old war prizes laura and jackson for a solo sr…seriously speechless

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the rewards? I can’t find them on VK.

1 Like

Would you mind posting here? I am a lazy shitbrick of a person.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh and don’t forget, next promo is 2x Priya Chances…rolls eyes that desperate Scopes?

4 Likes

Milestones sucks too dayumm

I didn’t see the milestones…

Sorry to disapoint … i feel like im letting you down and im only posting pics… cant imagine how i would feel if i chose those rewards

6 Likes

Ugh. That’s awful

2 Likes

Im sorry everybody, hope scopely does better next time.

I heard the team that make these prizes consist of many people. Does at least one person in that team ever check their own company’s forums?

3 Likes

Ouch, maybe their theory is to give the avid players a break and let the 'always top 10 but never #1" types get some wins?

Its all I can think of for such… rubbishy rewards.

1 Like

Doesnt matter, some people wont let shitty prizes get in the way of Ego Warrior-ing for first. Everyone else just goes to hibernate or slum it on natural e.

6 Likes

facts…

Not here we didnt even use nrg lol. Anyone who did use cans is only hurting the cause if your a top 3 group normally. The milestones werent even good for individuals.

How long will it be?

It’s still good for free xp. Why all the complaints for a weekly solo event you don’t have to spend on?

3 Likes