Solo raid tourney without telling us early?

i know its not a big deal , but shouldnt we know when a tournament stats ahead of time? Theres no mention of a solo raid in the calendar as far as read
Edit: and before you say it, yes the calendar picture has just been updated, but the text not

It had been announced awhile ago… and who cares the rewards are shit anyways

To be fair they never did give us a time for it.

But it was on VK yesterday I believe and it was going around line chats. Should Scopely be posting it here? Absolutely. I don’t understand why they can’t just pin a post with the event, it’s start time and rewards 12 hours before it starts.

Because there is a severe lack of communication between the people who put up the events in game and the people who puts up the schedule. It’s the only reason I can think of as evidenced by JB always having to check why things are they are instead of being informed ahead of time…ie) the split CRW blitz.

That’s it. There is no communication it seems from one person to the next. And that cannot be blamed on him being from Europe while the company is in America because that has always been the case.

Now there have been great strides the last while with the calendar. JB has included start times for most events. It still seems at least once a week or once every 2 weeks something is off, but at least we don’t have to solely rely on VK for answers. It just seems like this is something they should implemented into the game. They can inbox a link to the forums or use the announcement function already in game with this kind of information.

“an event started and i did know about it”
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.