Solo Assault Event

A lot of players love faction Assault.
The Assault Depot has nice stuff in.
Players can’t go all out without hurting there faction members.
Players want to use more of there roster…

Why not have a solo FA.
It keeps raising up difficulty in stages until you have used your available roster.
Can’t be finished
Each stage has requirements,
Requires good roster, strategy and time to get further up.

Seems like a great idea for a new solo event…maybe even faction event with solo Assault and points gained. Or maybe stages passed total.

(Bleed Shiva May Need her claws cut for this one though.)
Thoughts?

We could use another pve competitive tournament to be honest. Everything else they come up with is just raiding with extra steps.

This isn’t a bad idea. Honestly though we could really use another solo tournament or maybe even something like SR but you can’t revive your characters if they die. I think it would improve the game a bit and make it a bit harder for others.

meh sounds boring, i enjoy playing with my faction

I’m not saying get rid of Faction Assault…
I mean a solo tournament.

Yeah no revives.
Would be a challenge,
Plus it would be a wake up call for those who use only one colour.
Would encourage people to build more balanced rosters.
Revives, shields, guardians of every type…for Scopley this could help people spend on toons they would normally pass on.

So the event may not bring is asmuch revenue…as you may only buy more attacks maybe once or twice…
But there would be profits on the pulls.

That’s why I keep some toons people generally shit on, game is geared for pvp but if they ever do something pve related I have nothing to worry about

This would be brilliant!

I like it. I would like to be able to test myself against the whole faction assault course.

I think they could do some kind of onslaught/war mash too.

So like 5 v 5 and everyone has to attack everyone on the other side and points for how quickly you kill or how long you last before you are defeated.

I’m sure there’s lots of things scopely could come up with if they wanted to. :slight_smile:

They actually need to bring out a harder level of FA. With the number of 6*s everyone has now it would be over in a couple of hours if we didn’t restrict everyone to just one hit for the first 23 hours. I had heard of a T7 FA a few months back with gov as the boss. I guess that fizzled out or was just an unfounded rumour.

Yeah exactly.

It’s all PvP atm…
But there some toons that would relish a solo FA event.
Heck even weapons too.
It you went into a stage where you have to use greens and they were stun resistant…but were weak to Def/atk debuffs…Weapons like that could get some real use.

It would actually give us a reason to have a large and diverse roster.

Be great to have to relay on Blie Abe, Yellow Negan, Blue Shane to get further as your roster depleted.
Having each stage have requirements would be great too.
Maybe early stages required a 5* or 2 in a team. Etc…

I have come up with a few good ideas for new events…
But Scopley always seem to want to copy other games instead of making there own.

I like it. I would like to be able to test myself against the whole faction assault course.

I think they could do some kind of onslaught/war mash too.

So like 5 v 5 and everyone has to attack everyone on the other side and points for how quickly you kill or how long you last before you are defeated.

I’m sure there’s lots of things scopely could come up with if they wanted to. :slight_smile:

Good idea

Ok, go for it

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.