So what does scopley have planned for Halloween?

Halloween is my favorite time of the year and it’s always so nostalgic. However last year scopley dissapointed with nothing decent just a wheel with Karlson and Sawyer. How about being a little more creative this year scopley?

To close to halloween for them to do anything, they’ll probably do offers like they did last year, in which it was more of a trick than a treat, but hell, free gator, that’s a plus.

Gator and a 4* I guess happy Halloween

This crappy login event

Happy Halloween! :ghost:

New promo.(lol)

Don’t get your hopes up.

The usual trick or treat bs, heavily weighted in the trick department

Giving us 1$ Offers :coins::jack_o_lantern:

$1 offers… but for $2

I anticipate lots of tricks… For instance a surprise box loaded with Basic tokens for 500 coins or maybe a 99.99 Harlan. Oh wait…

it will be an event called “a new Halloween Rick/Negan/Michonne/Jesus/Shiva in premier recruits”, it will be another overpowered card with a pumpkin on their head

A spoopy event will take place during Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

To be continued… :skull:

Well, hey, at least now we know there will be an event. No telling of the quality, but at least there will be one.

Awh Yisssss
source%20(7)

It will consist of crates in offer box like the previous time ?

hallowen

We already have been blessed with our october hallowen gift.

Let’s be real, if you woke up and that was in your yard you’d be terrified :joy:

I’m going to guess some kind of lame event where we can get a few Burt’s and grenades for free and then to complete it for a couple of Benedicts and maybe a single Lilith we would have to shell out real money on stupid rng bags based on last years lame one.

Prove me wrong scopes. Please.

They better give us all a free 6* Erika

Spooky new op 6* xdddd