So what about another Christmas tokens whell?

Well…V tokens ends todey.Do you have any plan for next war rewards?What about whell with only revive/shields/dissarm characters?Or stash with 1 guaranted good pull(not f2p)
@JB.Scopely

2 Likes

Add decaps to the list but probably remove Tyrese cos if he’s in there you know everyone will be pulling him

1 Like

Good since i dont have him, please add decap tyreese lol

1 Like

Dammit. I am sure I will get 2 or 3 Tyreese’s now

2 Likes

TWD: road to dupe city

11 Likes

What about only having Christmas styled toons like shiva zeke negan ect ect

They are so rare about 5 percent of community has some of them

3 Likes

Listen to this man , and not for this one time but make this wheel the same each time , were getting sick of pulling the same sh** f2p toons over and over again ,
One months to pull a second Rosita !?
I know all you care about is money , but your new techniques are way too much
It’s not a secret anymore , you don’t care if old players quite cause there is always a new cow some where to be milked ,
I am talking about new regions here ,
New regions didn’t get trainers and gears this war (no GPS no Canteen )
And of course a lower rewards.
WTF!

3 Likes

Or One New Christmas Toon in a Museum Event (Santa Axel or Krampus Sawyer) and not some Wheel, since honestly most of Christmas Characters are pretty average.

2 Likes

How about a Christmas event with a guaranteed disarm toon reward and lots of gear to help with the horrible gear shortage. Something like the gold nugget event with Wyatt, or the wood chips event with Vincent.

1 Like

How about no christmas event or another wheel were most people need to spend money to get a pull and instead we make a perma 6* wheel or update the prestige wheel and put 6*, more ascendables and take out the 4* cause nothing is prestige about a 4* or non ascendable 5* and no everyone celebrates christmas, id like to not see a bunch of stupid santa hat toons that will always be an eye sore in my roster

2 Likes

Ill take a gear event over a christmas toon wheel or another pay to pull a dupe wheel, i need to t4 a lot of toons

6 Likes

Did no one remember my Christmas event thread?
Well the wheel idea was called
Santas Helpers
@JB.Scopely remembers :wink:

2 Likes

And it’s Santa giving out beeping amount of turd f2p ascendables that are not worth using anymore.

Merry Christmas!!!

lol you are asking for too much…

Literally…

Don’t ask these questions…

If theyd stop makimg event wheels and make event stashes instead, nobody would get dupes… its so easy yet so hard for them to see it

But thats part of the plan, have a wheel with 6 stars, put toons like jesus, erika, magna, etc but make it so no one really pulls those and instead everyone pulls a shane or an abe. This way people $pend money to pull but get crap or get a dupe so they will $pend on the next wheel. Remember that everything like a free 6* or maybe an awesome 4* weapon is taken as a loss of money for scopely. The wheels are simply a carrot on a stick and when you get the carrot you realize its actually not a carrot but a piece of dog poop shaped like a carrot and colored orange

1 Like

i want to see a new christmas characters. I think 2* Ashely deserves to be a 6*

1 Like

I mean two Ty’s isn’t terrible… any more than that and it’d just be a waste

Put Cletus in it and we’re talking. The 2 only 2 Stars I still have maxed in my Roster from my Early Days. They ate alot of 3* :sweat_smile:

What about a stepped copy of store? 3 toons each step. When you reach level pick one. There’s always someone not happy.