So,they want all F2P be gone

i am not aftering zhu because zhu is a trash toon but im getting mad is that they put an event but is not intended to be finish…and yes holding the last territory event with beads every hr that territory that we cant hold in because i am in semi-active region…SHADY you dont really know what is F2P on this game???
i played almost 3 years but the events are becoming pay to finish…you got my point?i was not aftering to get zhu!

1 Like

Right, so you sponged off your faction, good for you.

Bad for them…

2 Likes

Personally I reckon Scopely view F2P as a necessary evil. There aren’t enough paying players to support a good competition base so the free players are needed to maintain the numbers. Fodder that will leave through churn and attrition

3 Likes

Would you say that green disarm Lilly is a free toon?

A single ftp player pulling a reward out of a chance crate at 0.2% chance doesn’t make that reward ftp, right?

There’s a tipping point - for me, if most ftp players can’t get something, despite logging in every day and actively doing something in the game, then it’s not ftp.

7 Likes

Shady, most customers did everything to obtain the light beacons, most who are in a top faction who held all the terries, completed all the missions, did all the milestones to get beads, but are still coming up short.

This event was not free nor grindable cos of it was this thread and others would not exist.

2 Likes

I just came back to playing so I missed out. how long was the event active for to get the yin and yang so u could do the stash.

This is sad.Zhu isn’t even that great and they couldn’t give him to some people Ouchy.

2 Likes

This was not a ftp event. If you finished it you either started with the sc beads. Held multiple bead territories. (we held 1 bead tt the whole time but the first time around we held the key tt.) Or you got lucky with the museum beacon rng box. My main problem with this is if it’s not gonna be a ftp event dont make it last so long. Also would have been nice if the beacons opened individual stages so it wasnt all or nothing.

7 Likes

То же одной звезды не хватает

Yes LadyGeek! Preach it loud!

1 Like

drag them

Got the shtt toon by being in a dead region and having special territories 100% of the time. Did not get him on my main (not that it matters). Not f2p event.

1 Like

I knew it wasn’t going to be ftp, so I didn’t even bother with the event

i did a handful of the fac event things (rush thing) and the roadmap thing sometimes, but solely because well, if I have beads, might as well get these rewards :woman_shrugging:

Far from a f2p toon lol. Only the top factions got him, by holding all the territories. And we all know how selfish these whale wallet scrubs need to win everything, and gave no other factions a chance.

1 Like

Not sure why this is still a debate, ZHU was not F2P period, as I’ve said before completed every milestone, held 2 territories for full period, 500 beads from Sc stash ( yes I do sc but that’s it ) and I just scrapped through, scopes gave us 1 beacon a couple of days ago, no idea why, faction didn’t complete the last beacon milestone, 100% not F2P

1 Like

I was short one beacon 4 days before the event ended cause they didnt give enough beads through milestones so what I did was take s risk and use the yin or yang museum bag where you could get world energy torches or a beacon I opened up 5 and the last one I opened I got so lucky and got the last beacon without finishing the stash I was 5 short of finishing which I really wanted to cause of the collectables but it wasnt f2p you deff would have to spend if you ain’t in a top fac

1 Like

The typhoons event was basicly a waste of everyone’s time so we’ve done nothing the last month

4 Likes

Good thing the characters are useless

It says a lot when we’ve literally ended up getting more value out of the daily S class collectable roadmap and the gold bar road map than an entire month long event. And that’s with the collectable roadmap only giving 0.3% of an Sclass a day.

2 Likes