So they are trying to include "Buckets" into their lexicon now

This is a desperate attempt to try to act like they meant it a different way

17 Likes

You beat me too it @Duffy1978 lol

We all know what “buckets” yall meant in the article.
Using it in an illogical manner just makes you look daft.

This is embarassing
#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap

10 Likes

Lmao I screenshot it too :joy:

10 Likes

Its just embarrassing for them and insulting us to think all of us are ignorant. This is just their way of trying to act like they mean buckets as something non derogatory.

7 Likes

Buckets and realms? You guys need to take a good strong look in the mirror Scopely. Since when were regions realms? And buckets shall keep the definition that you gave it in that “infamous interview” (as JB called it).

5 Likes

I gave them a pretty pointed response to using “buckets.” What a complete dick move.

5 Likes

Lol, thought it was only me…

11 Likes

Trying to cover their tracks I see, it won’t work like that

5 Likes

Hey, a person spent involving $1 and $50,” that is a bucket.

Why the hell would Scopely use this term after their VP VP ARTICLE BY VENTURE BEAT use this term as above.

Whatever interpretation customers have of this, it is insulting and customers have expressed this multiple times. So why on earth would Scopely now invest in this term and use it so blatantly like this. Is there no regard for your customers?

In addition, Scopely are introducing new terms which have not been explained to customers.

I.e. 1st there was Regions, then there was Waves, then Realms, now we have “bucket realms”.

How can you produce a survey with terms that the customers is unfamiliar with?

@GR.Scopely I’ve heard that your the CM for Scopely so can you please advise Scopely to provide customers with a response to this.

Thanks

11 Likes

They’re trying to co-op the use of the word…
Pretend the other one is the wrong one

3 Likes

Bucket realms isn’t fulling anyone and has not relation to the game what so ever bar what the VP stated about customers.

They are so poor, like seriously who do they hire? These are business basics.

3 Likes

lady geek.said realm is just developer language for region, stop reading too much into it

lady geek is bucket is just developer language for sucker?

Oh, did they set this attempt up over a year and a half ago?

Someone there (or many of them) likes to say “buckets” instead of “groups”. Oh, well.

2 Likes

This. They use it as slang for groups.

Buckets of characters (Kalishane’s post from a long time ago).

Buckets of players.

Buckets of realms.

All just slang for “groups”. There’s no need to tear apart every word of everything ever exposed to the players. The more we react by tearing apart and overanalyzing everything communicated, the more careful they have to be about what’s said, and less will actually be said.

2 Likes

thanks community manager for clearing it up, I mean ladygeek

2 Likes

Nah.
Not at all.
Can’t believe a company as concerned with an article using this term, to the point it was heavily edited; changed; made a statement regarding; pulled/hid/deleted/archived/b@nn3d posts about it;…that they then would be so cavalier to use the term casually in an official customer survey?

Lol im not shocked…it just warrants noting

12 Likes

6 Likes

I’m a bucket, he’s a bucket, she’s a bucket, everyone is a bucket!

7 Likes

You have to admit it is pretty ignorant or bold to use that word knowing it is a hot button right now.

11 Likes

I still remember getting a DM response from Kalishane after suggesting less announcement usage of “keep surviving” … Where her response was along the lines of … “yeah I know, they don’t get it”

1 Like