So there’s this girl

There’s this really fit girl that was once into a boy last week, however after she found out that he didn’t feel the same way, the flirting between them two have stopped and I’ve noticed that she is trying with me, I couldn’t be wrong, but what shall I do???

1 Like

I’m glad you decided to turn to these forums for advice.

Edit: Why do you guys like this comment so much? @kalishane Thanks for your like though. It kinda actually means a lot more.

28 Likes

Ask her out. There are 2 possible outcomes:

1. She says yes

2. She says no

Outcome 1 is obviously preferable. But with outcome 2 at least you know and don’t have to keep wondering.

Life Advice with The Pope.

5 Likes

3 Likes

What if I ask her out, her response is no and then she tells all of her friends which is embarrassing

1 Like

If you haven’t finished college, tell her you’re not interested because you want to survive and not give up your future with babies.

1 Like

If she is flirting with you then take the bait and let it happen , get to know her, go out to places, get her to yours or hers place , and you know the rest…

Don’t forget to take hella selfies with her during the outtings

It’s only embarrassing if you let it be embarrassing. Be confident in yourself. If she and her friends are laughing at you because you asked her out then they’re bad people you don’t want to be associated with anyway.

LIfe Advice with the Pope.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Life’s too short to be worried about that shit.

When u realize you will talk to 1% of the kids from your highschool after you graduate, you can say or do anything you want… ask er out

1 Like

Take her out with a group of friends and see if she’s cool with them. If she gives you a ton of attention over the others, then move forward from there. No embarrassment since you’re just seeing if she wants to hang out with your group

She isn’t from school, we’re both in the Naval Sea Cadets and we both have the same aspirations, so chances are we will know eachother for a long long time in the Navy, and she doesn’t like coming out in the group because she’s the only girl

Forget any girl that plays games with you. They will just get your heart on a string and control you. Move on.

Well you obviously know each other quite well if your both in cadets
Pluck up courage trust. Me your not gonna find out if you don’t ask
And if she says no then just walk on no need to be embarrassed trust people like you more if you can take it like a man because it shows you are strong

Wow, sage advice from the Pope. You need your own advice column! :smiley:

3 Likes

Follow the ladies man advice. Ask her if she wants a fish sandwich, then probably put it in her butt, be a gentleman:P timme

2 Likes

Ok as a woman, my advice is to ask her out, if you like her. The worst she could do is say no. Don’t let your fear of rejection get you down. Be confident in who you are. Best of luck.

2 Likes

If it’s a line app chick opt out and don’t talk to her lol

1 Like

Depending how old you are, the general rule of internetting, unless it’s a live video conversation it is probably a guy. So go at your own risk.

3 Likes