So... Territory Trophies

Note: This isn’t about whether territories work, only if the new prize structure works

Given the recent addition of league trophies to killing walkers, has this solved the issue? My region so far:

It’s an improvement. Colour again! Although is it enough?
Should there still be trophies as holding prizes? Are there regions where this hasn’t solved the issue at all and your map resembles northern Siberia? How does your region look?

In my opinion, while people are taking them now, both from humans and walkers, there’s still no desire to stack them like the old days. So I would still like to see more in the hourly prizes (doesn’t necessarily have to be league tokens, it can be a general improvement of the bonus/token amount). All things said, territories does look to be a stable income of trophies now.

1 Like

They also give crap bonuses for holding an entire terr. If they maybe put something decent people would likely use them more besides the rare few that are useful crits, energy regen, survivors, ect.
The hourly reward of 6 elite tokens is BS. This is why I dont get excited for new stuff because it ends up being like this. Never updated or touched again.

1 Like

Meh…who cares…only a couple territories are worth getting anyways

3 Likes

If no humans have territories I just attack walkers but don’t take the territory. No point in me giving others more trophies then I get, plus scrolling through a full roster of dead characters to find a live one gets old.
If the territory does have humans I do pt in my 3 teams though. Just because only douchebags would not.

1 Like

Not the impression I had in my GC over the last 4 months…

1 Like

Territories still stinks…and still crashes…and it will still always be walkered.

1 Like

Not about the crashing though, plenty on that already. Never used to get walkered, hence the question asking if the current change was enough.

1 Like

That is most of the problem i bet…too many cry babies.

It’s not. You get 3x more for hitting a human team so if they really wanted to stop walkering they should have done what I said from the beginning and that is to award trophies for every hour for holding onto a spot and double them if you have a defensive team in that spot.

If they raise the walker trophies to the same as attacking a human owned spot then at least the region can work together and designate a spot or two where everyone could hit for trophies.

They can’t figure this common sense stuff out because they don’t actually play their own game.

1 Like

Lol. I don’t doubt, but the system was pretty badly flawed after Leagues were introduced

1 Like

That i totally agree with :+1::+1::+1:

More meat on that reply :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.