So let me get this straight

Scopely cancels faction raid, faction level up, and faction SR for the one mode that your customer base has vocally complained against because it’s terrible…ok @JB.Scopely how does that make any sense?

Oh and 6 straight days of solo level followed by a Sunday break then another solo level up Monday. Lazy…

There is obviously little to no communication between @JB.Scopely and the other departments. Probably mixture of a language barrier problem and laziness but who knows for sure.

Six days of solo level up. Literally cannot contain by excitement

Scopely is just trying to bore you out of this game. Just let it happen thou…

LU heaven :smiley:

They want to give everyone as many chances to win these crappy toons as possible.

We’re going through a bad wave right now, but we had good characters in the past like Confounding Yumiko and Command Connie.

Yumiko was good. I actually won the Connie (wanted the gold mods). I won’t ascend her due to having Glenn.

Connie is a good alternative for Strong command if you already have someone acting as a buffer, like SR Zeke.

Actual threads with actual complaints about bugs or modes/rewards: JB says “I’ll take it to the team”
Never ends up happening.
Troll threads and comments with 1 or 2 people saying “We want more level ups and crappy rewards and useless features!”: JB: Says nothing and it gets done a week later.

6 star rewards i could care less how many times they do it

Lmao they removed my post
Guess they went full 'tard

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.