So kinda tired of grizzel war torn armored looking toons

The title said it all. I just want a toon to deck me in my chin. Like teresa. All the new toons seem to get more and more armor they might as well be a gundam. Teresa the fast boxer design was slick light, and realistic. Unlike mercer the man is covered in armor and has a M4 on his back but decides to use a riot shield and a knife instead. Mercer would have been cool if he was a tough toon but fast? My point is they should take a page from whisper jesus. He had the right amount of armor and he actually looked fast. Teresa was a boxer her weapon of choice was brass knuckles. More hand to hand toons would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

You do know Mercer is from the comics?

12 Likes

Most their designs are from comics, despite getting some way off Mercer was actually pretty accurate.

3 Likes

The riot shield and axe make sense though. If you can avoid shooting, why shoot?

6 Likes

i kinda stopped reading after the prison arc. i could have guessed mercer from the comics cause he had a unique prefix under his name but my point is many characters either have too much armour or no armor like the recent denise with a bow. I thought yumiko was the bow girl and i was pretty confused. This game has no problem drastically changing the characters.

I mean this is a zombie apocalypse I’m pretty sure your either gonna put on as much armour as you can take
Or. Well be an unfortunate fuk who didn’t find armour and have to well fight and not get bit

2 Likes

Okay, new Fast and nude Davie coming to premier recruits.

7 Likes

Will he be kawaii :thinking:

1 Like

I still want my new Jesus with a bad ass 3rd slot special on his foot. With a dagger out of the toe of his boot

2 Likes

They’ve been ducking upgrading Jesus kick for a long time I agree

We should get a block of tofu toon like RE2 Remake!!

1 Like

Maybe not a dagger, I think a steel plate would work better. It wouldn’t look as cool as a dagger, but I feel it would fit Jesus’ character better as it takes much less effort to crush a skull, rather than try and pierce it.

welp my thread became something i did not expect. People wanting a (Mainly @High_Power) nude kawaii davie. Im disgusted yet curious on how this will go.

1 Like

I’d sell everything I owned for that davie

1 Like

You don’t even play

1 Like

Wait who doesn’t play?

Poopaboo doesn’t

Im lost on my own thread

2 Likes

Real talk though: full 3 piece suit Knox is the coolest looking toon out there.

3 Likes

Teresa is getting Jax Arms like Mortal Kombat.But ya I get it.They would prob be eaten by the walkers carrying all that stuff on them.